|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal might the creature that Alice meets at the seaside like?
(b) A tabby cat.
(c) A labrador.
(d) A bird.
2. What language does Alice try to speak with the first creature she meets?
3. What does Alice associate with the sea?
(a) Her own tears.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The railway.
(d) A lake.
4. What does Alice find in the Rabbit’s bedroom?
(a) Mary Ann.
(b) A bottle of something to drink.
(d) A lizard named Bill.
5. Why does the Rabbit drop his things?
(a) He is scared of Alice.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He is absent-minded.
(d) He is worried about the Duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice talk about that scares the creatures?
2. What is the Rabbit’s solution to the problem in his house?
3. With whom does Alice argue on the bank?
4. What does the Rabbit drop?
5. What does Alice think about on her way down the rabbit hole?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)