• Alice grows tired sitting with her sister on the riverbank.
• She follows a white rabbit with a pocket watch down a rabbit hole.
• Various objects line the walls of the rabbit hole, and Alice ponders what is happening to her.
• When she lands at the bottom of the rabbit hole, she finds that she is surrounded by locked doors, with a key on the table.
• The key fits a door behind a curtain, which Alice is too large to fit through.
• She drinks from a bottle marked ‘Drink Me’ and shrinks, but leaves the key on the table.
• No longer able to reach the key, Alice starts to cry.
• Alice finds a cake marked ‘Eat Me.’
• She does not care which way she will grow, and so eats the cake.
• At first, nothing seems to happen as a result of eating the cake.
• Alice starts to...
This section contains 1,837 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)