1. What kind of flowers are growing out of the gravel at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How old is Grace at the beginning of Alias Grace?
3. What color and design is on the dress Nancy wears in Grace’s dream?
Pale with pink rosebuds.
4. At what age does Grace go to prison?
5. Who does Grace say tells people Grace is good and no trouble?
The governor’s wife.
6. What year is it at the beginning of Alias Grace?
7. What position did James McDermott hold at the Kinnear home?
8. Where was McDermott hanged?
9. From what newspaper is the clip at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 5,596 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)