|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor of Resht call Nino?
(a) An unholy woman.
(b) A cowardly woman.
(c) A foolish woman.
(d) A naked woman.
2. How does Ali feel when his male guests touch Nino's hands in Chapter 28?
3. Where does Nachararyan plan to marry Nino?
4. Why do some Persians believe Persia doesn't need an army?
(a) They have other countries protect them.
(b) They never fight.
(c) They need to spend there money in other ways.
(d) They have divine protection.
5. Whose idea is it to travel to Gandsha during the first summer of Azerbaijan's independence?
(b) Iljas Beg's.
(c) Safar Khan's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ali feel about Nino's plans for their house in Baku?
2. What does Jahja want to do in Chapter 25 after meeting with Ali?
3. What does the Grand Duke want to restore to Hagia Sophia?
4. What does Arslan say Nino did to her dog?
5. Who delivers news of Russians in the newly independent Baku?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)