|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Ali does to Nachararyan after he kidnaps Nino?
(a) Stabs him in the arm.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Knocks him off his horse.
(d) Disarms him of his gun.
2. What do the Abreks swear to do in Mosque?
(d) Feed the hungry.
3. How does Ali spend the first few weeks of Tamar's life?
(a) He spends them caring for Tamar.
(b) He spends them caring for Nino.
(c) He spends them on vacation.
(d) He spends them at work.
4. What does Nachararyan say he is saving Nino from when he kidnaps her?
(b) A life of poverty.
(c) A loss of faith.
(d) A Muslim.
5. Where does Nino want to move instead of Baku after marrying Ali?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, what does Ali worry his diplomatic reception guests will expect from him as a host?
2. Who delivers news of Russians in the newly independent Baku?
3. Why do some Persians believe Persia doesn't need an army?
4. What does Arslan say Nino did to her dog?
5. How does the narrator describe Mirza during the meeting of oil princes in Chapter 16?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)