|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witnesses sign Ali and Nino's marriage contract?
2. Where does Ali promise to take Nino on a belated honeymoon?
(a) To the west.
(b) To India.
(c) To the far east.
(d) To England.
3. Where does Ali flee after a police officer releases a warrant for his arrest?
(a) A fortified village.
(c) A rural town.
(d) A dense farm.
4. In Chapter 24, how does Ali's cousin feel about Persia's development?
(a) He thinks it is underdeveloped.
(b) He thinks it is very modern.
(c) He thinks it is expensive.
(d) He thinks it is wasted on public art.
5. According to Ali's uncle in Chapter 24, what "lightens the world"?
(a) Persian art.
(b) Persian women.
(c) Persian air.
(d) Persian oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ali end up stabbing Nachararyan?
2. How does Arslan Aga feel about his article being censored?
3. How many servants does Ali say his uncle has in his Shimran harem?
4. In Chapter 16, who orders Ali to attend a meeting of oil princes?
5. What rumor does Arslan spread about Ali and Nino?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)