|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nino says she wants her child to belong to _________.
(a) Ali and Nino.
(b) The arts.
(c) The dessert.
(d) The west.
2. In Chapter 24, what does Ali's uncle say about England?
(a) They will conquer Persia.
(b) They appreciate Persia.
(c) They are too busy to worry about Persia.
(d) They are fools.
3. How does Arslan describe himself in combat against the Russians?
(b) Under god's supervision.
4. Why does Ali try to cover up the drums of Hussein?
(a) Because it goes against his religion.
(b) Because they never stop.
(c) Because it upsets Nino.
(d) Because they are loud.
5. Why does Ali decide to beat and cut himself in a crowd of people?
(a) To honor his dead friends.
(b) To respect his ancestors.
(c) To celebrate his freedom.
(d) To show his faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nino want to move instead of Baku after marrying Ali?
2. What criticism does Ali's father give Nino as a wife?
3. After staying in Persia with his uncle, why can't Ali return to war?
4. Where does Nachararyan plan to marry Nino?
5. Who is Ali named attaché to after Baku is liberated?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)