|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After staying in Persia with his uncle, why can't Ali return to war?
(a) Nino won't let him.
(b) The war is ending.
(c) He doesn't want to go back to war.
(d) The roads are blocked.
2. Whose idea is it to travel to Gandsha during the first summer of Azerbaijan's independence?
(b) Iljas Beg's.
(d) Safar Khan's.
3. Who orders Nino to be taken home after Nachararyan tried to kidnap her?
(a) Seyd Mustafa.
(c) Ali's father.
4. Why does Ali decide to beat and cut himself in a crowd of people?
(a) To show his faith.
(b) To honor his dead friends.
(c) To celebrate his freedom.
(d) To respect his ancestors.
5. What does Dim Mehmed Haidar want to build in place of derricks?
(a) A church.
(b) A mosque.
(c) A new city-center.
(d) A garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grand Duke want to restore to Hagia Sophia?
2. Where does Nachararyan plan to marry Nino?
3. In Chapter 24, how does Ali's cousin feel about Persia's development?
4. Why is Ali unable to marry Nino after her attempted kidnapping?
5. What helps Ali earn his new position as an attache after Baku is liberated?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)