|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arslan tell Ali about Nino's life in Tiflis?
(a) She had been ill.
(b) She has been shipped away.
(c) She has been locked up.
(d) She has been praying nonstop.
2. Why is Ali unable to marry Nino after her attempted kidnapping?
(a) She is tainted.
(b) He is under vendetta.
(c) He is running from the law.
(d) She is unwilling.
3. How does Ali's father describe Ali's early childhood years?
4. What do the Abreks swear to do in Mosque?
(c) Feed the hungry.
5. How does Ali respond to being transferred to Paris?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Ali use to fight the Russians in Chapter 29?
2. Where does Nino go to stay before returning to Baku from the palace?
3. After British troops leave Azerbaijan, who does Ali worry about coming in the country?
4. What does Ali call his daughter?
5. Who tells Ali that Nachararyan has kidnapped Nino?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)