Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ali's uncle says that he traveled with the King of Kings for __________________.
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. What does Safar Khan tell Ali he must name his first born?
3. How does Ali describe the nights spent visiting Nino's family in Tiflis?
(a) A party.
(b) A test in silence.
4. What are the Ashouks known for?
5. Who fights with Russia over Baku?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ali wait in Shusha for Nino before hearing tales about Karabagh?
2. What nationality is Nachararyan?
3. How does Kotshi feel about war?
4. What do the Kipianis want Nino to do before marrying Ali?
5. What does Nachararyan say keeps him from serving in the army?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 25, how does Ali feel about Jahja?
2. Why does Ali have problems in school?
3. How does Nachararyan feel about the war after the Czar fires the commander of his army?
4. How does Ali react to the birth of his daughter?
5. How does Nachararyan feel about Ali's desire to marry Nino?
6. Why does Ali's father have such faith in Persia in Chapter 22?
7. What happens when Ali and Nino meet at Governor's Garden?
8. What does a professor challenge his students with in Chapter 1?
9. What happens when Nino finds Ali in exile?
10. How does Kotshi feel about war?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)