Short Answer Key
1. Where is the Russian boys' school?
2. In Chapter 1, who challenges the boys to choose between Europe and Asia?
3. How does Ali describe his house in Chapter 1?
4. Where is Nino Kipiani originally from?
5. Why is Ali happy about Europe's influence on Nino?
She doesn't wear a veil.
6. Why does Ali's uncle visit from Iran?
To get medical treatment.
7. In Chapter 1, where does Ali say he plans to study?
8. How does Ali say he feels about using cutlery?
He hates it.
9. Ali's uncle says that he traveled with the King of Kings for __________________.
10. What does Ali say Baku is like?
11. Who fights with Russia over Baku?
12. What does the narrator say is wrong with Russian justice?
It is too mild.
This section contains 2,309 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)