Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Russian boys' school?
2. In Chapter 1, who challenges the boys to choose between Europe and Asia?
3. How does Ali describe his house in Chapter 1?
4. Where is Nino Kipiani originally from?
5. Why is Ali happy about Europe's influence on Nino?
6. Why does Ali's uncle visit from Iran?
7. In Chapter 1, where does Ali say he plans to study?
8. How does Ali say he feels about using cutlery?
This section contains 4,211 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)