|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ali flee after a police officer releases a warrant for his arrest?
(b) A rural town.
(c) A fortified village.
(d) A dense farm.
2. Who delivers news of Russians in the newly independent Baku?
(b) Safar Khan.
(d) Iljas Beg.
3. In Chapter 13, where does Ali imagine kidnapping Nino to?
4. How does the narrator describe the Abreks?
5. What does Iljas Beg arm Ali with after hearing that Nino has been kidnapped?
(a) A sword and a Koran.
(b) A gun and a Koran.
(c) A sword and a dagger.
(d) A dagger and a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nino plan to restore her house in Baku?
2. Where does Nino say she plans to go when she is exiled for her mistake of leaving with Nachararyan?
3. Whom does Ali leave the arrangements of his marriage to Nino up to?
4. How does Ali feel about Nino's plans for their house in Baku?
5. Why does Ali's uncle visit from Iran?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)