|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many descendants of the "Horse of Karabagh" are living?
2. What subject does Ali struggle in?
3. What does Iljas Beg say Ali represents in his death?
(a) The Republic.
(b) The world.
4. What does Nachararyan say keeps him from serving in the army?
(a) A kidney disease.
(b) His father's power.
(c) Travel plans.
(d) A sore foot.
5. Why does Arslan say it is safe for Ali and Nino to return home?
(a) They have been gone long enough.
(b) There has been a revolution.
(c) Blood feuds are illegal.
(d) The people of Baku miss them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nachararyan describe himself to Nino?
2. What is written in the marriage contract about Nino's religion?
3. Why does Ali tell his teacher about Leprosarium?
4. What does Ali say about the veil when discussing marriage with Nino's father?
5. For whom is Nino named?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)