|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ali describe the nights spent visiting Nino's family in Tiflis?
(c) A party.
(d) A test in silence.
2. During the war, where do people say Nachararyan transfers his money?
(a) To Sweden.
(b) To Russia.
(c) To Armenia.
(d) To England.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Ali fear has corrupted Nino?
(a) Traveling to Russia.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Not wearing a veil.
(d) Reading books.
4. What does Nachararyan say keeps him from serving in the army?
(a) A kidney disease.
(b) His father's power.
(c) A sore foot.
(d) Travel plans.
5. What does Ali say about the veil when discussing marriage with Nino's father?
(a) He says it's none of anyone's business what he thinks.
(b) He says he renounces it.
(c) He says he supports it.
(d) He says he doesn't care either way.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where does Ali imagine kidnapping Nino to?
2. What nationality is Nachararyan?
3. How long does Ali visit with Nino's family in Tiflis?
4. What does the narrator say is wrong with Russian justice?
5. How does the war cause people to prosper financially?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)