|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ali visits Seyd Mustafa in Chapter 11, what is Seyd upset about?
(a) The Armenians as a whole.
(b) Iran being cut in half.
(c) Iraq being denied resources.
(d) People's nature to fight.
2. How many Ashouks does the narrator say are left?
(d) No one knows for sure.
3. Why does Ali tell his teacher about Leprosarium?
(a) So he can prove him wrong.
(b) So he can skip school.
(c) So he can impress him.
(d) So he can get extra credit.
4. What does Safar Khan tell Ali is wrong with Nino when Ali says he wants to marry her?
(a) Her hips.
(b) Her heritage.
(c) Her faith.
(d) Her mind.
5. Where does Iljas Beg host a graduation party?
(a) At a ballroom in Moscow.
(b) At his family's country home.
(c) At the university.
(d) At his father's palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Seyd say faith doesn't matter for women?
2. What color is the "Horse of Karabagh"?
3. What does Nachararyan describe as a trinity, while driving to City Club?
4. How does Ali know Count Nelikov is off to war?
5. What is Susha best known for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)