|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What groups of people live in Susha?
(a) Only Muslims.
(b) Muslim and Jewish.
(c) Armenian and Muslim.
(d) Jewish and Armenian.
2. Why does Prince Dadiani invite Ali and Nino to his castle for the first time?
(a) To offer them gifts.
(b) To challenge them to a game of cards.
(c) To watch them dance.
(d) To show them a forest.
3. Where does Iljas Beg host a graduation party?
(a) At his father's palace.
(b) At the university.
(c) At a ballroom in Moscow.
(d) At his family's country home.
4. What does Nino tell Dadiani about trees?
(a) Ali is afraid of them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) They house the gods.
(d) Her father harvests them.
5. How does Ali describe his house in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the war cause people to prosper financially?
2. What is Mehmed Haidar studying to be?
3. What nationality is Nachararyan?
4. In Chapter 11, who does Seyd describe as being pagans?
5. What color is the "Horse of Karabagh"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)