|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ali know Count Nelikov is off to war?
(a) He shouts it across town.
(b) He buys a new sword.
(c) He is riding his horse.
(d) He writes a letter to Ali.
2. In Chapter 11, who does Seyd describe as being pagans?
3. What does Nino tell Dadiani about trees?
(a) Ali is afraid of them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) They house the gods.
(d) Her father harvests them.
4. What does Nachararyan describe as a trinity, while driving to City Club?
(a) Three European countries.
(b) Three great Caucasians.
(c) Muslims, Buddists and Hindus.
(d) Money, power, and influence.
5. Where is the Russian boys' school?
(b) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ali tell his teacher about Leprosarium?
2. How does Ali get a seat on the train in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Ali's uncle visit from Iran?
4. Once the war starts, what happens to the train stations?
5. Who does Nachararyan say is his cultural enemy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)