|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali say Baku is like?
(a) A nut.
(b) A prison.
(c) A shell.
(d) A tree.
2. Why does Prince Dadiani invite Ali and Nino to his castle for the first time?
(a) To watch them dance.
(b) To challenge them to a game of cards.
(c) To show them a forest.
(d) To offer them gifts.
3. What is Susha best known for?
(a) Its university
(b) Its food.
(c) Its sports teams.
(d) Its religious houses.
4. What does Ali's father lecture him on in Chapter 3?
(a) Avoiding politics.
(b) Passing school.
(c) Treating people kindly.
(d) Saving money.
5. How many wishes does Ali's father grant him in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Iljas Beg host a graduation party?
2. In Chapter 1, who challenges the boys to choose between Europe and Asia?
3. How many descendants of the "Horse of Karabagh" are living?
4. How does Ali say he feels about using cutlery?
5. Where is Nino Kipiani originally from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)