|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many descendants of the "Horse of Karabagh" are living?
2. What does Ali's father lecture him on in Chapter 3?
(a) Avoiding politics.
(b) Passing school.
(c) Treating people kindly.
(d) Saving money.
3. What does Ali say Baku is like?
(a) A prison.
(b) A nut.
(c) A shell.
(d) A tree.
4. Why does Ali's uncle visit from Iran?
(a) To attend school.
(b) To trade his goods.
(c) To get medical treatment.
(d) To ask for money.
5. What does the narrator say is wrong with Russian justice?
(a) It is non-existant.
(b) It is too harsh.
(c) It is too mild.
(d) It is too complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Russian boys' school?
2. Where does Iljas Beg host a graduation party?
3. Who fights with Russia over Baku?
4. What stories does Ali hear about Karabagh while waiting for Nino?
5. Where does Ali meet Nino after being lectured by his father in Chapter 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)