|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prince Dadiani invite Ali and Nino to his castle for the first time?
(a) To watch them dance.
(b) To challenge them to a game of cards.
(c) To offer them gifts.
(d) To show them a forest.
2. How does Ali describe his kiss with Nino in Chapter 3?
3. What upsets Ali about Gandsha?
(a) He lost his ring there.
(b) His relative was killed there.
(c) His father was in prison there.
(d) His friend moved there.
4. Where does Iljas Beg host a graduation party?
(a) At his father's palace.
(b) At a ballroom in Moscow.
(c) At the university.
(d) At his family's country home.
5. Why does Ali's uncle visit from Iran?
(a) To get medical treatment.
(b) To attend school.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To trade his goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nino Kipiani originally from?
2. What do Russians call Persian singing?
3. In Chapter 1, where does Ali say he plans to study?
4. What does Ali say Nino looks like at Iljas Beg's graduation party?
5. In Chapter 1, who challenges the boys to choose between Europe and Asia?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)