|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the war cause people to prosper financially?
(a) More weapons are sold.
(b) Poor people are killed.
(c) They find gold.
(d) Oil prices rise.
2. Why does Arslan Aga leave Ali with a stack of paper and a pen?
(a) To record the events of the war.
(b) To write his hero's story.
(c) To write him letters.
(d) To write love poems.
3. What is Mehmed Haidar studying to be?
(a) A musician.
(b) A priest.
(c) An officer.
(d) A writer.
4. Why does the The Ottoman Empire declare a Holy War?
(a) To free Muslims.
(b) To defeat Jews.
(c) To confuse Russians.
(d) To enrage Christians.
5. What is the first thing Ali does to Nachararyan after he kidnaps Nino?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Disarms him of his gun.
(c) Knocks him off his horse.
(d) Stabs him in the arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ali end up stabbing Nachararyan?
2. What does Arslan say Nino did to her dog?
3. What does Arslan say will kill him?
4. Why does Seyd say faith doesn't matter for women?
5. In Chapter 7, why does Persia decide to stay out of the war?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)