|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kotshi feel about war?
(a) He thinks it costs too much money.
(b) He thinks it is always a bad idea.
(c) He loves the politics behind war.
(d) He is eager to fight.
2. What is Mehmed Haidar studying to be?
(a) A musician.
(b) A priest.
(c) An officer.
(d) A writer.
3. How long does Ali visit with Nino's family in Tiflis?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two months.
4. How does Iljas Beg feel about the war in Chapter 9?
(a) He is excited about it.
(b) He is upset over it.
(c) He is ignoring all news of the war.
(d) He is confused about the war.
5. What does the Czar do after he fires the commander of the army?
(a) Negotiates with England.
(b) Makes his son the new commander.
(c) Conceeds some eastern lands.
(d) Invades Turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shimran, how does Nino eat her rice wrong?
2. Once the war starts, what happens to the train stations?
3. After disappointing many people with his feelings about the war, what does Ali look to for inspiration?
4. Who kills the Nachararyan family?
5. What does Nachararyan tell Ali about kidnapping Nino?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)