• Ali attends a school in Baku.
• Ali's culture is torn between Europe and Asia.
• Ali likes Nino and plans on marrying her.
• Ali struggles in history because he disagrees with his teacher.
• Ali decides to go to Shusha for the summer.
• Iljas Beg has a graduation party.
• Ali goes to Susha and waits for Nino.
• Ali and Nino are invited to Prince Dadiani's castle.
• Ali proposes marriage to Nino.
• Nino turns down Ali's marriage proposal because of religious differences, and she wants to finish school.
• Ali realizes his love for Nino is different from traditional Asian love.
• Ali decides Nino will still make a good wife, even if she is different.
• War breaks out.
• Many Asians jump into the war, excited to fight anyone.
• Ali decides he does not want to fight the war.
• Ali uses his second wish to avoid going...
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)