* Ali attends a school in Baku.
* Ali's culture is torn between Europe and Asia.
* Ali likes Nino and plans on marrying her.
* Ali struggles in history because he disagrees with his teacher.
* Ali decides to go to Shusha for the summer.
* Iljas Beg has a graduation party.
* Ali goes to Susha and waits for Nino.
* Ali and Nino are invited to Prince Dadiani's castle.
* Ali proposes marriage to Nino.
* Nino turns down Ali's marriage proposal because of religious differences, and she wants to finish school.
* Ali realizes his love for Nino is different from traditional Asian love.
* Ali decides Nino will still make a good wife, even if she is different.
* War breaks out.
* Many Asians jump into the war, excited to fight anyone.
* Ali decides he does not want to fight the war.
* Ali uses his second wish to avoid going...
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)