Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was rebelled against just after Alfred died?
2. Why could the Vikings not remain where they went in 894?
3. What did Alfred the Great want to restore to England?
4. What is the next document?
5. What aspect of the document included after the will is particularly interesting?
Explain the role of Alfred's family in his life and reign. Be sure to discuss his father and siblings, as well as his children.
Explain the relationship between Asser and King Alfred during and after Alfred's life.
Explain Alfred the Great's mysterious illness. How did it affect his life? How did it affect his reign? How was it treated? How was he cured?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)