Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was rebelled against just after Alfred died?
2. Why could the Vikings not remain where they went in 894?
3. What did Alfred the Great want to restore to England?
4. What is the next document?
5. What aspect of the document included after the will is particularly interesting?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the role of education in Alfred's life and reign.
Essay Topic 2
What was important to King Alfred? Explain his priorities in both his personal life and as a king. Support your claims.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast primary documents and secondary documents as they are used in historical research. Which of the resources used in Alfred the Great are primary? Which are secondary?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)