Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was rebelled against just after Alfred died?
2. Why could the Vikings not remain where they went in 894?
(a) They were called away by the king to another area.
(b) They had too few resources.
(c) The winter was too harsh.
(d) They were battled back by enemy forces.
3. What did Alfred the Great want to restore to England?
(b) The books it once contained.
(c) Spiritual enlightenment.
(d) Religious culture.
4. What is the next document?
(a) A debate.
(b) A treaty.
(c) A letter.
(d) A transcription from a conversation.
5. What aspect of the document included after the will is particularly interesting?
(a) The conditions.
(b) The witnesses.
(c) The date.
(d) The circumstances.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alfred divide the laws the he himself did not write?
2. Chapter II translates the annals that cover Alfred's life that pick up from ______?
3. Where did the third portion of the second part of Alfred's money go?
4. Where were the couriers sent in 889?
5. Where did the second part of Alfred's money go?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)