1. What country did Alfred the Great rule?
2. When did Alfred the Great rule?
3. What county was protected against invaders during the reign of Alfred the Great?
4. Who were invading England during the reign of Alfred the Great?
5. In what year did an army invade England, taking a variety of smaller kingdoms?
6. Whom did Alfred the Great come to rule in 871?
The West Saxons.
7. What did Asser provide regarding Alfred the Great?
8. What career did Asser have?
9. Where was Asser from?
St. David's in Wales.
10. What did Asser later become?
This section contains 3,491 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)