Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area does Mrs. Einstein excel?
2. What is ironic about Hitler's attitude toward Einstein in Chapter Twelve?
3. During Chapter Nine, how does Mrs. Einstein begin to feel about their fame?
4. Who comes to live with Einstein early in Chapter Fourteen?
5. To which country do the Einsteins move after leaving America?
Discuss the ways in which Einstein's experiences at the Polytechnic School form who he is for the rest of his life. What impact do his friends have? What impact does Mileva have? If the school is structured differently, does Einstein become a different person? Why or why not?
Given today's standards of what a father should be, is Einstein a success or a failure as a parent? Is he a combination of both? The author does not state how often Einstein sees his children after his divorce from Mileva; given his previous parental behavior, what level of involvement can the reader surmise he has in raising the children after the divorce?
Given the effects of his work, is Einstein a hero or a villain? Support either assertion with examples of people with similar strengths or weaknesses.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)