Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area does Mrs. Einstein excel?
2. What is ironic about Hitler's attitude toward Einstein in Chapter Twelve?
3. During Chapter Nine, how does Mrs. Einstein begin to feel about their fame?
4. Who comes to live with Einstein early in Chapter Fourteen?
5. To which country do the Einsteins move after leaving America?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of woman is Mileva Maritsch? Does the author present her fairly? Compare and contrast the author's portrait of Mileva with your own research. In what ways are the accounts of her similar, and in what ways do they differ?
Essay Topic 2
Given the effects of his work, is Einstein a hero or a villain? Support either assertion with examples of people with similar strengths or weaknesses.
Essay Topic 3
Pick an Einstein quote that sums up his character and discuss in detail why that particular quote says all that needs to be said about him. The selected quote should speak to at least three different aspects of his character.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)