Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area does Mrs. Einstein excel?
(a) Complex things like writing new theories.
(b) Simple things like writing letters.
(c) Common things like tipping people and keeping track of bills.
(d) Difficult tasks such as redecorating the house.
2. What is ironic about Hitler's attitude toward Einstein in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Einstein agrees with Hitler's policies.
(b) Einstein is not particularly tied to his religion.
(c) Einstein makes Hitler famous.
(d) Einstein doesn't live in Germany.
3. During Chapter Nine, how does Mrs. Einstein begin to feel about their fame?
(a) She doesn't wish to return home to their former life.
(b) She is concerned about how it affects her children.
(c) She is happier than ever.
(d) She is growing frustrated with it all.
4. Who comes to live with Einstein early in Chapter Fourteen?
5. To which country do the Einsteins move after leaving America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Einstein returns to work at the end of Chapter Thirteen. Why is this unusual?
2. Who is present when Einstein dies at the end of Chapter Fourteen?
3. One of the people who attends Einstein's lecture in Paris is _____.
4. When asked by a reporter if he is happy in America, how does Einstein respond?
5. In the opening of Chapter Ten, the author mentions that the ____________ is one of the greatest honors that comes to any scientist, writer, or humanitarian.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)