Short Answer Key
1. At the opening of the book, what is the name of the street on which Einstein is walking?
2. On his walk at the opening of Chapter One, who does Einstein NOT greet?
3. Einstein's responses to the people he meets during the course of chapter one suggest what about his character?
He is known and respected by everyone, and doesn't think he's better than others.
4. The reader learns that Einstein helps a girl understand a math question. How is she going to repay him for his help?
An ice cream cone.
5. A boy in the coffee shop makes fun of Einstein as an absent-minded professor. How does the shop owner respond?
He reproves the boy and says Einstein is the smartest man in the world.
6. Toward the end of Chapter One, Einstein finds a boy waiting for...
This section contains 3,494 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)