Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. At the opening of the book, what is the name of the street on which Einstein is walking?
2. On his walk at the opening of Chapter One, who does Einstein NOT greet?
3. Einstein's responses to the people he meets during the course of chapter one suggest what about his character?
4. The reader learns that Einstein helps a girl understand a math question. How is she going to repay him for his help?
5. A boy in the coffee shop makes fun of Einstein as an absent-minded professor. How does the shop owner respond?
6. Toward the end of Chapter One, Einstein finds a boy waiting for him on the porch. In what language does the boy speak to him?
This section contains 2,855 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)