|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Dukas reproves Einstein for doing what toward the end of Chapter One?
(a) Talking to too many people on his way home.
(b) Drinking coffee at the coffee shop.
(c) Letting strangers into the house.
(d) Going out without his socks.
2. When Einstein graduates from the University of Zurich, what degree is he awarded?
(a) Doctorate of Physics.
(b) Bachelor of Science.
(c) Associate of Physics.
(d) Doctorate of Chemistry.
3. Toward the end of Chapter Seven, Einstein's theory is finally ______.
(a) Proven ridiculous.
(b) Proven incorrect.
(c) Proven correct.
(d) Proven irrelevant.
4. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
(a) They are having dessert.
(b) Her husband's employees are coming to enjoy some music.
(c) Albert needs to do his homework.
(d) She and her husband have a date.
5. How long does it take Einstein to become a US citizen?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present when Einstein dies at the end of Chapter Fourteen?
2. Bertrand Russell comments that "Everybody knows that Einstein does something astonishing...".
3. On the way home from the trip to Japan, Einstein cannot resist an invitation to visit what country?
4. Einstein returns to work at the end of Chapter Thirteen. Why is this unusual?
5. Hitler turns on the Jews first because he is not yet ready for war. He intends to wage war on all BUT WHICH of the following countries?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)