|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Einstein moves his family into a small apartment to save money, and the children wake up covered in bites. What is biting them?
2. Einstein's peers feel he has what attitude toward his country during Chapter Nine?
3. Once the atomic bomb is built and tested, how does Einstein recommend the US proceed?
(a) Never use the bomb.
(b) Warn enemy nations of the bomb's potential.
(c) Bomb one or two enemy nations.
(d) Use the bomb on any nation with which the US disagrees.
4. The Commission for the Co-operation of Intellectuals is a part of which world organization?
(a) The Security Council.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) The League of Nations.
(d) The G20.
5. After Einstein becomes famous, the visitors coming to the house want a variety of things. Which of the following is NOT one of their demands?
(a) That he gives an autograph.
(b) That he grants an interview.
(c) That he listens to theory/invention proposals.
(d) That he takes a better job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Einstein asks how Albert gets his nickname at school, what does he tell her?
2. Who comes to live with Einstein early in Chapter Fourteen?
3. When asked by the Archbishop what effect his theory has on religion, what does Einstein answer?
4. Einstein resigns from the Commission for the Co-operation of Intellectuals after a year because he realizes what about the organization?
5. What types of questions does Albert think about when he visits the church on his way home from school?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)