|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the boy from the porch think Einstein might help him?
(a) He is willing to pay.
(b) He can blackmail Einstein.
(c) They are both refugees.
(d) They are related.
2. Why is the hometown of the boy waiting on the porch significant to Einstein?
(a) He attends school there.
(b) It is also Einstein's hometown.
(c) His sister lives there.
(d) He is friends with a woman who lives there.
3. Einstein resigns from the Commission for the Co-operation of Intellectuals after a year because he realizes what about the organization?
(a) They are only interesting in the smaller countries.
(b) They are only interested in helping the powerful members.
(c) They are only interested in making money.
(d) They are only interested in stopping Communism.
4. What does Einstein say he thinks is the result of seeing the charm on his father's watch?
(a) Creates his curiosity.
(b) Drives him to study geology.
(c) First arouses his interest in science.
(d) Makes him hate his father.
5. What does Mileva say she misses about Switzerland during Chapter Six?
(a) All races get along well together.
(b) Their house is better.
(c) Their friends are much nicer.
(d) People leave them alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner, Albert claims he'll be able to sleep better if he can take what to bed?
2. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
3. During the tour of Japan, Einstein's guide says that Einstein offends Japanese people. How?
4. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
5. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)