|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Einstein grows older, he discovers that he enjoys a new hobby. What is it?
2. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
(a) Her husband's employees are coming to enjoy some music.
(b) She and her husband have a date.
(c) They are having dessert.
(d) Albert needs to do his homework.
3. At the opening of the book, what is the name of the street on which Einstein is walking?
(a) Mercer Street.
(b) MC Square.
(c) Munich Street.
(d) Melbourne Street.
4. Chapter Two ends with Mrs. Einstein expressing her desire that her son becomes what?
(a) A violinist.
(b) A good father.
(c) A professor.
(d) A factory owner.
5. How many students attend Einstein's first few lectures at the university in Chapter Six?
Short Answer Questions
1. A boy in the coffee shop makes fun of Einstein as an absent-minded professor. How does the shop owner respond?
2. Hitler turns on the Jews first because he is not yet ready for war. He intends to wage war on all BUT WHICH of the following countries?
3. How does Einstein refer to the way he feels about lecturing at the university?
4. After Einstein becomes famous, the visitors coming to the house want a variety of things. Which of the following is NOT one of their demands?
5. In his spare time from work at the patent office, what does Einstein invent?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)