|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Albert glad that his uncle doesn't ask about his friends at school?
(a) The other boys think he's stupid.
(b) He is too busy with his friends to focus on schoolwork.
(c) He hates the other kids.
(d) He doesn't think he needs friends.
2. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
(a) Fighting on the playground.
(b) Playing with his sister in the front yard.
(c) Walking to school everyday.
(d) Listening to his mother play Beethoven on the piano.
3. On the way home from the trip to Japan, Einstein cannot resist an invitation to visit what country?
4. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
(a) Albert needs to do his homework.
(b) She and her husband have a date.
(c) They are having dessert.
(d) Her husband's employees are coming to enjoy some music.
5. At the time this story takes place, Einstein is living in what country?
(b) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mileva say she misses about Switzerland during Chapter Six?
2. After the war, two teams are sent to record the total eclipse. Why are there two teams?
3. Why is Albert kicked out of school in Chapter Two?
4. What is the result of the total eclipse expeditions in Chapter Seven?
5. In his spare time from work at the patent office, what does Einstein invent?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)