|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time this story takes place, Einstein is living in what country?
(d) United States.
2. After he becomes a Swiss citizen, Einstein is able to secure a government job in what field?
(a) Postal Service.
(d) Patent Office.
3. When Mrs. Einstein asks how Albert gets his nickname at school, what does he tell her?
(a) He is usually mean to other kids.
(b) One of the teachers calls him that, and it sticks.
(c) He doesn't tell a lie to the teacher to stay out of trouble.
(d) He always asks dumb questions.
4. Toward the end of Chapter Seven, Einstein's theory is finally ______.
(a) Proven irrelevant.
(b) Proven incorrect.
(c) Proven ridiculous.
(d) Proven correct.
5. What does Mileva say she misses about Switzerland during Chapter Six?
(a) Their friends are much nicer.
(b) Their house is better.
(c) All races get along well together.
(d) People leave them alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Einstein refer to the way he feels about lecturing at the university?
2. A boy in the coffee shop makes fun of Einstein as an absent-minded professor. How does the shop owner respond?
3. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
4. Albert's nursery governess says what about her experience taking the children to the park?
5. Toward the end of Chapter One, Einstein finds a boy waiting for him on the porch. In what language does the boy speak to him?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)