|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though he has enemies in political circles, why os Einstein is happy during Chapter Nine?
(a) Common people still love him.
(b) He doesn't care about politics.
(c) World leaders appreciate his work.
(d) He feels sure it ends soon.
2. The title of Chapter Seven says that Einstein is sometimes called the _____________ of the Twentieth Century.
3. One of the people who attends Einstein's lecture in Paris is _____.
(a) Virginia Apgar.
(b) Rachel Carson.
(c) Madame Curie.
(d) Rosalind Franklin.
4. During dinner, Maja tells her parents that her brother likes to do what?
(a) Pick on other children.
(b) Play in the sand pile.
(c) Make up songs and sing them.
(d) Throw rocks at animals.
5. The author says that Albert and Maja resemble each other strongly except for one feature. What is different about the children?
(a) Maja is polite, while Albert is rude.
(b) Maja's eyes twinkle with laughter, while Albert's are clouded with dreams.
(c) Maja is blonde, while Albert has dark hair.
(d) Maja is short, while Albert is very tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elsa Einstein notes in an interview that "To be the wife of this man..."
2. When Mrs. Einstein asks how Albert gets his nickname at school, what does he tell her?
3. Einstein learns he is awarded what distinction at the end of Chapter Nine?
4. The Einsteins leave the children at home in Chapter Nine in order to take a trip through what region?
5. What does Einstein's theory tell us about time and space?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)