|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time this story takes place, Einstein is living in what country?
(a) United States.
2. Toward the end of Chapter Seven, Einstein's theory is finally ______.
(a) Proven ridiculous.
(b) Proven irrelevant.
(c) Proven incorrect.
(d) Proven correct.
3. Albert's nursery governess says what about her experience taking the children to the park?
(a) Maja starts fights with other children.
(b) She spends all her time knitting.
(c) It usually starts raining by the time they get there.
(d) Albert always refuses to play with other children.
4. Why is Albert kicked out of school in Chapter Two?
(a) He asks too many questions and makes the teacher look bad.
(b) He starts too many fights.
(c) He makes rude comments about his teachers.
(d) He is absent too often.
5. At the time it is published, the popular saying about Einstein's famous theory is what?
(a) He is completely insane.
(b) It changes the world.
(c) Only a dozen men in the world understand it.
(d) The idea is an old one that everyone knows about.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he becomes a Swiss citizen, Einstein is able to secure a government job in what field?
2. During Chapter Eight, Einstein tells his wife to pack as he intends to travel to which country?
3. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
4. Albert tells his uncle that being in school is like what?
5. With what part of Einstein's job at the university is his wife dissatisfied in Chapter Six?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)