|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter Five opens with Einstein presenting his paper on what?
(a) Theory of Relativity.
(b) Theory of Celestial Bodies.
(c) Theory of Gravity.
(d) Theory of Space Travel.
2. The boy Miss Dukas leaves on the porch mentions to Einstein that his family all die in concentration camps, and that he is from what city?
3. Toward the end of Chapter Two, Hermann finds Albert awake when he goes to check on the boy. Why does Albert say he's still awake?
(a) He is mad at his sister.
(b) There is too much noise downstairs.
(c) He is thinking.
(d) He doesn't feel well.
4. Why does the boy from the porch think Einstein might help him?
(a) He is willing to pay.
(b) They are related.
(c) He can blackmail Einstein.
(d) They are both refugees.
5. During Chapter Eight, Einstein tells his wife to pack as he intends to travel to which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. A boy in the coffee shop makes fun of Einstein as an absent-minded professor. How does the shop owner respond?
2. What does Einstein say he thinks is the result of seeing the charm on his father's watch?
3. When Einstein first lectures on his theory in the US, he comments that, "It is all very simple." How does the audience respond?
4. Why is Hermann Einstein pleased when his son displays interest in the pocket watch?
5. What kind of school does Albert attend in Chapter Two?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)