|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Einstein tells Miss Dukas he let the boy from the porch in for what purpose?
(a) To discuss an interesting theory.
(b) The weather is getting worse.
(c) The boy brings Einstein's mail.
(d) So that the boy can warm up and answer Einstein's questions.
2. In Chapter Four, what kind of father is Einstein?
3. Albert's mother usually lets him stay up late to listen to music, but tonight she sends him to bed. Why?
(a) She is tired of answering his questions.
(b) His cheeks are flushed and she's worried he is getting a fever.
(c) He is late for supper.
(d) He is misbehaving all day.
4. Miss Dukas reproves Einstein for doing what toward the end of Chapter One?
(a) Talking to too many people on his way home.
(b) Letting strangers into the house.
(c) Drinking coffee at the coffee shop.
(d) Going out without his socks.
5. After Albert is asked not to return to his school, Hermann tells his son that he can't support him anymore. Why?
(a) He is ready to retire.
(b) They no longer get along well.
(c) His electrical shops fail.
(d) Albert is too old to live at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
2. The boy Miss Dukas leaves on the porch mentions to Einstein that his family all die in concentration camps, and that he is from what city?
3. How does Uncle Jake feel when Albert admits how he feels about school?
4. Toward the end of Chapter One, Einstein finds a boy waiting for him on the porch. In what language does the boy speak to him?
5. In relation to Michelson and Morley's work, Einstein's theory claims what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)