|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution does Uncle Jake propose for Albert's difficulties in school?
(a) That Albert come to him with questions.
(b) That Albert drops out of school.
(c) That Albert stay after school to ask questions.
(d) That Albert tries harder to pay attention at school.
2. During dinner, Maja tells her parents that her brother likes to do what?
(a) Throw rocks at animals.
(b) Pick on other children.
(c) Play in the sand pile.
(d) Make up songs and sing them.
3. On his walk at the opening of Chapter One, who does Einstein NOT greet?
(a) His boss.
(b) A young girl.
(c) Another professor.
(d) The postman.
4. What does Einstein's theory tell us about time and space?
(a) Neither of them change.
(b) Neither of them matter.
(c) Neither of them are measurable.
(d) Neither go on forever in the same fixed way.
5. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
(a) Her husband's employees are coming to enjoy some music.
(b) They are having dessert.
(c) She and her husband have a date.
(d) Albert needs to do his homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
2. Why is Albert kicked out of school in Chapter Two?
3. Einstein tells Miss Dukas he let the boy from the porch in for what purpose?
4. In Chapter Six, a friend offers Einstein three positions in Berlin. Which of the following is NOT offered?
5. Albert's nursery governess says what about her experience taking the children to the park?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)