|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A chemistry set.
(d) A compass.
2. Why is Albert glad that his uncle doesn't ask about his friends at school?
(a) He doesn't think he needs friends.
(b) He hates the other kids.
(c) The other boys think he's stupid.
(d) He is too busy with his friends to focus on schoolwork.
3. Miss Dukas reproves Einstein for doing what toward the end of Chapter One?
(a) Letting strangers into the house.
(b) Talking to too many people on his way home.
(c) Going out without his socks.
(d) Drinking coffee at the coffee shop.
4. Why is Albert kicked out of school in Chapter Two?
(a) He makes rude comments about his teachers.
(b) He is absent too often.
(c) He asks too many questions and makes the teacher look bad.
(d) He starts too many fights.
5. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
(a) Work, Church, and Husband.
(b) Kitchen, Church, and Children.
(c) Family, Country, and Religion.
(d) Sewing, Children, and Money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter Five opens with Einstein presenting his paper on what?
2. The boy Miss Dukas leaves on the porch mentions to Einstein that his family all die in concentration camps, and that he is from what city?
3. The two American scientists, Michelson and Morley, are trying to measure the speed of what?
4. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
5. What reason does Hermann give for moving his family to Munich?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)