|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reader learns that Einstein helps a girl understand a math question. How is she going to repay him for his help?
(b) Run errands for him.
(c) An ice cream cone.
(d) Clean his house.
2. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
(a) Family, Country, and Religion.
(b) Sewing, Children, and Money.
(c) Kitchen, Church, and Children.
(d) Work, Church, and Husband.
3. Einstein meets Mileva Maritsch at his new school. On what do they spend most of their time?
(a) Reading and discussing scientific problems.
(b) Debating religious issues.
(c) Planning social revolution.
(d) Going out with friends.
4. In Chapter Four, Einstein makes friends from other countries at his new school. What affect do their stories have on him?
(a) He starts plotting a German revolution.
(b) He thinks they're lying and refuses to spend time with them.
(c) He plans a career in government.
(d) He begins dreaming of freedom for all men.
5. How does Uncle Jake feel when Albert admits how he feels about school?
(c) Secretly sympathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein's theory tell us about time and space?
2. What reason does Albert give when asked why he doesn't ask his teachers questions?
3. Toward the end of Chapter Three, Albert tells his father that he wishes to attend what institution?
4. When Mrs. Einstein asks how Albert gets his nickname at school, what does he tell her?
5. What reason does the author mention for why Mileva is unhappy in her marriage?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)