|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Albert glad that his uncle doesn't ask about his friends at school?
(a) He is too busy with his friends to focus on schoolwork.
(b) He doesn't think he needs friends.
(c) The other boys think he's stupid.
(d) He hates the other kids.
2. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
(a) He is disrespectful.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He spends too much time dreaming.
(d) No one knows what to expect from him.
3. Einstein tells Miss Dukas he let the boy from the porch in for what purpose?
(a) The boy brings Einstein's mail.
(b) To discuss an interesting theory.
(c) The weather is getting worse.
(d) So that the boy can warm up and answer Einstein's questions.
4. What nickname do the boys at school give Albert?
(a) Nosey Bertie.
(b) Evil Einstein.
(c) Dumb Albie.
(d) Honest John.
5. Einstein mentions that his father shows him a charm on a watch chain when he is about five. What is the charm?
(a) A compass.
(b) A dog.
(c) A fish.
(d) A planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Albert's mother usually lets him stay up late to listen to music, but tonight she sends him to bed. Why?
2. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
3. Why does Hermann Einstein know more about science than the average businessman?
4. What types of questions does Albert think about when he visits the church on his way home from school?
5. What kind of school does Einstein find in Aarau in Chapter Four?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)