|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
(a) Playing with his sister in the front yard.
(b) Fighting on the playground.
(c) Listening to his mother play Beethoven on the piano.
(d) Walking to school everyday.
2. What nickname do the boys at school give Albert?
(a) Dumb Albie.
(b) Honest John.
(c) Evil Einstein.
(d) Nosey Bertie.
3. Einstein mentions that his father shows him a charm on a watch chain when he is about five. What is the charm?
(a) A fish.
(b) A compass.
(c) A dog.
(d) A planet.
4. In Chapter Two, the reader learns that Hermann Einstein does what for a living?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) Travels around giving speeches.
(c) He is a factory owner.
(d) Writes a newspaper.
5. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
(a) Work, Church, and Husband.
(b) Kitchen, Church, and Children.
(c) Family, Country, and Religion.
(d) Sewing, Children, and Money.
Short Answer Questions
1. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
2. At the time this story takes place, Einstein is living in what country?
3. Albert tells his uncle that being in school is like what?
4. Einstein meets Mileva Maritsch at his new school. On what do they spend most of their time?
5. Why does Hermann Einstein know more about science than the average businessman?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)