|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Hermann give for moving his family to Munich?
(a) His wife is happier there.
(b) His parents are close by.
(c) He wants his son to get a good education.
(d) He needs a job.
2. Albert tells his uncle that being in school is like what?
(a) Being a soldier.
(b) Sleep walking.
(c) Going to the doctor.
(d) Going to prison.
3. Chapter Two ends with Mrs. Einstein expressing her desire that her son becomes what?
(a) A professor.
(b) A factory owner.
(c) A good father.
(d) A violinist.
4. During dinner, Maja tells her parents that her brother likes to do what?
(a) Play in the sand pile.
(b) Throw rocks at animals.
(c) Make up songs and sing them.
(d) Pick on other children.
5. In the last few pages of Chapter One, how long does Einstein say it takes for him to gain a world reputation?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A decade.
(d) Almost overnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Dukas reproves Einstein for doing what toward the end of Chapter One?
2. Why does the boy from the porch think Einstein might help him?
3. In Chapter Two, the reader learns that Hermann Einstein does what for a living?
4. According to Chapter One, what odd experience does Einstein have in Germany before he leaves?
5. Mrs. Einstein thinks her son should have what when he turns six?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)