|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
(c) Being away from their families.
(d) A diploma.
2. Why doesn't Miss Dukas let the strange boy waiting for Einstein on the porch come inside the house?
(a) She thinks the boy is trying to sell something.
(b) The boy is poor and dirty.
(c) She knows Einstein doesn't like doing interviews.
(d) She thinks the boy tries to steal Einstein's work.
3. In Chapter Four, Einstein makes friends from other countries at his new school. What affect do their stories have on him?
(a) He begins dreaming of freedom for all men.
(b) He plans a career in government.
(c) He thinks they're lying and refuses to spend time with them.
(d) He starts plotting a German revolution.
4. At the time this story takes place, Einstein is living in what country?
(c) United States.
5. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
(a) He is shy.
(b) No one knows what to expect from him.
(c) He is disrespectful.
(d) He spends too much time dreaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
2. Einstein tells Miss Dukas he let the boy from the porch in for what purpose?
3. Why is Albert kicked out of school in Chapter Two?
4. Einstein's responses to the people he meets during the course of chapter one suggest what about his character?
5. What kind of school does Albert attend in Chapter Two?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)