|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last few pages of Chapter One, how long does Einstein say it takes for him to gain a world reputation?
(a) Almost overnight.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) A decade.
2. Why is Albert glad that his uncle doesn't ask about his friends at school?
(a) The other boys think he's stupid.
(b) He doesn't think he needs friends.
(c) He is too busy with his friends to focus on schoolwork.
(d) He hates the other kids.
3. The reader learns that Einstein helps a girl understand a math question. How is she going to repay him for his help?
(a) Clean his house.
(c) An ice cream cone.
(d) Run errands for him.
4. In Chapter Four, what kind of father is Einstein?
5. Albert's mother usually lets him stay up late to listen to music, but tonight she sends him to bed. Why?
(a) She is tired of answering his questions.
(b) He is late for supper.
(c) He is misbehaving all day.
(d) His cheeks are flushed and she's worried he is getting a fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hermann suggest his son ask about the compass?
2. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
3. What reason does Hermann give for moving his family to Munich?
4. What kind of school does Albert attend in Chapter Two?
5. During dinner, Maja tells her parents that her brother likes to do what?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)