|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time this story takes place, Einstein is living in what country?
(d) United States.
2. In Chapter Four, what kind of father is Einstein?
3. The reader learns that Einstein helps a girl understand a math question. How is she going to repay him for his help?
(a) Run errands for him.
(b) Clean his house.
(c) An ice cream cone.
4. Albert tells his uncle that being in school is like what?
(a) Being a soldier.
(b) Going to the doctor.
(c) Going to prison.
(d) Sleep walking.
5. What nickname do the boys at school give Albert?
(a) Dumb Albie.
(b) Nosey Bertie.
(c) Evil Einstein.
(d) Honest John.
Short Answer Questions
1. A boy in the coffee shop makes fun of Einstein as an absent-minded professor. How does the shop owner respond?
2. Why doesn't Miss Dukas let the strange boy waiting for Einstein on the porch come inside the house?
3. Miss Dukas reproves Einstein for doing what toward the end of Chapter One?
4. After dinner, Albert claims he'll be able to sleep better if he can take what to bed?
5. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)