|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Albert tells his uncle that being in school is like what?
(a) Going to prison.
(b) Going to the doctor.
(c) Being a soldier.
(d) Sleep walking.
2. Einstein meets Mileva Maritsch at his new school. On what do they spend most of their time?
(a) Debating religious issues.
(b) Reading and discussing scientific problems.
(c) Going out with friends.
(d) Planning social revolution.
3. In Chapter Four, Einstein makes friends from other countries at his new school. What affect do their stories have on him?
(a) He starts plotting a German revolution.
(b) He plans a career in government.
(c) He thinks they're lying and refuses to spend time with them.
(d) He begins dreaming of freedom for all men.
4. The boy Miss Dukas leaves on the porch mentions to Einstein that his family all die in concentration camps, and that he is from what city?
5. What does Einstein say he thinks is the result of seeing the charm on his father's watch?
(a) First arouses his interest in science.
(b) Creates his curiosity.
(c) Drives him to study geology.
(d) Makes him hate his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter One, what odd experience does Einstein have in Germany before he leaves?
2. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
3. How does Uncle Jake feel when Albert admits how he feels about school?
4. What reason does Albert give when asked why he doesn't ask his teachers questions?
5. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)