|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Jake feel when Albert admits how he feels about school?
(a) Secretly sympathetic.
2. Einstein mentions that his father shows him a charm on a watch chain when he is about five. What is the charm?
(a) A fish.
(b) A dog.
(c) A planet.
(d) A compass.
3. After dinner, Albert claims he'll be able to sleep better if he can take what to bed?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) His teddy bear.
(c) The compass.
(d) A warm blanket.
4. What nickname do the boys at school give Albert?
(a) Nosey Bertie.
(b) Honest John.
(c) Dumb Albie.
(d) Evil Einstein.
5. Why is Hermann annoyed when the family sits down to dinner in Chapter Two?
(a) Albert does not come in for dinner.
(b) The knife he is using is dull.
(c) The mashed potatoes are cold.
(d) His daughter is misbehaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
2. The Swiss schools are not anxious to hire Einstein for all BUT WHICH of the following reasons?
3. Miss Dukas reproves Einstein for doing what toward the end of Chapter One?
4. Mrs. Einstein thinks her young son's problems are perhaps due to what?
5. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)