|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Albert's nursery governess says what about her experience taking the children to the park?
(a) Maja starts fights with other children.
(b) It usually starts raining by the time they get there.
(c) She spends all her time knitting.
(d) Albert always refuses to play with other children.
2. In Chapter Four, Einstein makes friends from other countries at his new school. What affect do their stories have on him?
(a) He plans a career in government.
(b) He begins dreaming of freedom for all men.
(c) He thinks they're lying and refuses to spend time with them.
(d) He starts plotting a German revolution.
3. After dinner, Albert claims he'll be able to sleep better if he can take what to bed?
(a) His teddy bear.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A warm blanket.
(d) The compass.
4. Mrs. Einstein thinks her son should have what when he turns six?
(a) Math lessons.
(b) History lessons.
(c) Speech lessons.
(d) Music lessons.
5. Mrs. Einstein thinks her young son's problems are perhaps due to what?
(a) He is a bad kid.
(b) He is a sickly child.
(c) He doesn't understand English.
(d) He is slow in learning to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of questions does Albert think about when he visits the church on his way home from school?
2. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
3. Toward the end of Chapter Two, Hermann finds Albert awake when he goes to check on the boy. Why does Albert say he's still awake?
4. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
5. Why doesn't Miss Dukas let the strange boy waiting for Einstein on the porch come inside the house?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)