|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter Two ends with Mrs. Einstein expressing her desire that her son becomes what?
(a) A professor.
(b) A good father.
(c) A violinist.
(d) A factory owner.
2. In Chapter Four, Einstein makes friends from other countries at his new school. What affect do their stories have on him?
(a) He begins dreaming of freedom for all men.
(b) He thinks they're lying and refuses to spend time with them.
(c) He starts plotting a German revolution.
(d) He plans a career in government.
3. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
(a) A horse.
(b) A chemistry set.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A compass.
4. Why is Hermann annoyed when the family sits down to dinner in Chapter Two?
(a) Albert does not come in for dinner.
(b) The mashed potatoes are cold.
(c) The knife he is using is dull.
(d) His daughter is misbehaving.
5. In the last few pages of Chapter One, how long does Einstein say it takes for him to gain a world reputation?
(a) A decade.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Almost overnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. During dinner, Maja tells her parents that her brother likes to do what?
2. Mrs. Einstein thinks her son should have what when he turns six?
3. Mrs. Einstein thinks her young son's problems are perhaps due to what?
4. What types of questions does Albert think about when he visits the church on his way home from school?
5. Einstein mentions that his father shows him a charm on a watch chain when he is about five. What is the charm?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)