|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of questions does Albert think about when he visits the church on his way home from school?
(b) Religious issues.
(c) Human behavior.
(d) Science issues.
2. What solution does Uncle Jake propose for Albert's difficulties in school?
(a) That Albert tries harder to pay attention at school.
(b) That Albert drops out of school.
(c) That Albert stay after school to ask questions.
(d) That Albert come to him with questions.
3. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
(a) He is shy.
(b) He is disrespectful.
(c) He spends too much time dreaming.
(d) No one knows what to expect from him.
4. Albert tells his uncle that being in school is like what?
(a) Sleep walking.
(b) Going to prison.
(c) Being a soldier.
(d) Going to the doctor.
5. Why is Hermann annoyed when the family sits down to dinner in Chapter Two?
(a) His daughter is misbehaving.
(b) The knife he is using is dull.
(c) The mashed potatoes are cold.
(d) Albert does not come in for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Einstein mentions that his father shows him a charm on a watch chain when he is about five. What is the charm?
2. On his walk at the opening of Chapter One, who does Einstein NOT greet?
3. During dinner in Chapter Two, why is Mrs. Einstein impatient for the children to get finished with dinner?
4. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
5. After Albert is asked not to return to his school, Hermann tells his son that he can't support him anymore. Why?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)