|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Albert glad that his uncle doesn't ask about his friends at school?
(a) The other boys think he's stupid.
(b) He hates the other kids.
(c) He doesn't think he needs friends.
(d) He is too busy with his friends to focus on schoolwork.
2. Whom does Hermann suggest his son ask about the compass?
(a) His teacher.
(b) Cousin Elma.
(c) Uncle Jake.
(d) His mother.
3. On his walk at the opening of Chapter One, who does Einstein NOT greet?
(a) A young girl.
(b) Another professor.
(c) The postman.
(d) His boss.
4. What nickname do the boys at school give Albert?
(a) Nosey Bertie.
(b) Evil Einstein.
(c) Dumb Albie.
(d) Honest John.
5. Chapter Two ends with Mrs. Einstein expressing her desire that her son becomes what?
(a) A good father.
(b) A professor.
(c) A violinist.
(d) A factory owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein tell the boy from the porch that he remembers best about Munich?
2. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
3. Why is the hometown of the boy waiting on the porch significant to Einstein?
4. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
5. Why does Hermann Einstein know more about science than the average businessman?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)