|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Albert kicked out of school in Chapter Two?
(a) He makes rude comments about his teachers.
(b) He starts too many fights.
(c) He is absent too often.
(d) He asks too many questions and makes the teacher look bad.
2. At the opening of the book, what is the name of the street on which Einstein is walking?
(a) Melbourne Street.
(b) MC Square.
(c) Munich Street.
(d) Mercer Street.
3. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
(a) He is shy.
(b) No one knows what to expect from him.
(c) He spends too much time dreaming.
(d) He is disrespectful.
4. The reader learns that Einstein helps a girl understand a math question. How is she going to repay him for his help?
(a) An ice cream cone.
(b) Clean his house.
(d) Run errands for him.
5. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
(a) A compass.
(b) A horse.
(c) A chemistry set.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the hometown of the boy waiting on the porch significant to Einstein?
2. The boy Miss Dukas leaves on the porch mentions to Einstein that his family all die in concentration camps, and that he is from what city?
3. Why is Hermann annoyed when the family sits down to dinner in Chapter Two?
4. The Swiss schools are not anxious to hire Einstein for all BUT WHICH of the following reasons?
5. What kind of school does Albert attend in Chapter Two?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)