|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
(a) Being away from their families.
(c) A diploma.
2. When asked by the Archbishop what effect his theory has on religion, what does Einstein answer?
(a) It makes religion irrelevant.
(b) It makes religion more important.
(d) It destroys religion completely.
3. How does Einstein finally decide to deal with the autograph requests in Chapter Eight?
(a) Refuses to sign any more.
(b) Declares that the request must include money for charity.
(c) Stops answering them completely.
(d) Has a stamp of his signature made and has his wife answer them.
4. What is the result of the total eclipse expeditions in Chapter Seven?
(a) They are unable to get the pictures needed.
(b) The teams never gets to their destinations.
(c) The total eclipse does not happen as scheduled.
(d) They get the pictures needed.
5. What is Einstein's attitude about his new celebrity status at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(a) He knows he'll be famous forever.
(b) He's convinced it dies down in three months or so.
(c) He hopes it lasts a long time.
(d) He is excited and enjoying it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school does Einstein find in Aarau in Chapter Four?
2. A young man approaches Einstein, wanting to discuss the possibility of his formula being used to create explosives. How does Einstein respond?
3. Which of the following does Einstein NOT enjoy in Chapter Seven?
4. In his spare time from work at the patent office, what does Einstein invent?
5. Toward the end of Chapter Seven, Einstein's theory is finally ______.
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)