|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein say is the most important part of the Royal Society's research, after he receives their findings on his theory?
(a) That he can retire.
(b) That he is finally recognized for his work.
(c) That someone can take such wondeful pictures.
(d) That other scientists take him seriously.
2. What is Einstein's attitude about his new celebrity status at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(a) He is excited and enjoying it.
(b) He's convinced it dies down in three months or so.
(c) He knows he'll be famous forever.
(d) He hopes it lasts a long time.
3. Which of the following does Einstein NOT enjoy in Chapter Seven?
(a) Formal parties.
(c) Musical concerts.
4. In Chapter Four, what kind of father is Einstein?
5. Toward the end of Chapter Two, Hermann finds Albert awake when he goes to check on the boy. Why does Albert say he's still awake?
(a) He is thinking.
(b) He doesn't feel well.
(c) He is mad at his sister.
(d) There is too much noise downstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the war drags on, scientists in which country are planning to test Einstein's theory on the total eclipse?
2. Toward the end of Chapter Seven, Einstein's theory is finally ______.
3. When asked by the Archbishop what effect his theory has on religion, what does Einstein answer?
4. What is the result of the total eclipse expeditions in Chapter Seven?
5. How does Einstein feel about Mileva's ambitions?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)