|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
(c) Being away from their families.
(d) A diploma.
2. After the war, two teams are sent to record the total eclipse. Why are there two teams?
(a) One team is not very good.
(b) In case the weather is bad in one location.
(c) International tension might make it difficult for teams to get to the location.
(d) To verify that the results are not fake.
3. Mrs. Einstein worries that her son has difficulty in school. What reason does she NOT mention for being worried?
(a) He is disrespectful.
(b) He spends too much time dreaming.
(c) He is shy.
(d) No one knows what to expect from him.
4. After dinner, Albert claims he'll be able to sleep better if he can take what to bed?
(a) The compass.
(b) His teddy bear.
(c) A warm blanket.
(d) A glass of water.
5. During dinner, Maja tells her parents that her brother likes to do what?
(a) Throw rocks at animals.
(b) Play in the sand pile.
(c) Pick on other children.
(d) Make up songs and sing them.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chapter Two, Albert tells his father that he wants something specific for his upcoming birthday. What is it?
2. What kind of school does Einstein find in Aarau in Chapter Four?
3. In his spare time from work at the patent office, what does Einstein invent?
4. Why is Hermann annoyed when the family sits down to dinner in Chapter Two?
5. What does Einstein's theory tell us about time and space?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)