|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Einstein's attitude about his new celebrity status at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(a) He is excited and enjoying it.
(b) He hopes it lasts a long time.
(c) He's convinced it dies down in three months or so.
(d) He knows he'll be famous forever.
2. Chapter Five opens with Einstein presenting his paper on what?
(a) Theory of Gravity.
(b) Theory of Relativity.
(c) Theory of Space Travel.
(d) Theory of Celestial Bodies.
3. Who takes care of Einstein after his divorce?
(a) His mother, Pauline.
(b) His father, Hermann.
(c) His cousin, Elsa.
(d) His wife, Mileva.
4. Which of the following does Einstein NOT enjoy in Chapter Seven?
(c) Formal parties.
(d) Musical concerts.
5. When asked by the Archbishop what effect his theory has on religion, what does Einstein answer?
(a) It makes religion irrelevant.
(b) It destroys religion completely.
(c) It makes religion more important.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Einstein finally decide to deal with the autograph requests in Chapter Eight?
2. What does Einstein's famous formula mean?
3. What is Mrs. Einstein's role in her husband's new fame?
4. In Chapter Four, what kind of father is Einstein?
5. After dinner, Albert claims he'll be able to sleep better if he can take what to bed?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)