|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, two teams are sent to record the total eclipse. Why are there two teams?
(a) International tension might make it difficult for teams to get to the location.
(b) One team is not very good.
(c) To verify that the results are not fake.
(d) In case the weather is bad in one location.
2. After he becomes a Swiss citizen, Einstein is able to secure a government job in what field?
(b) Patent Office.
(c) Postal Service.
3. What is the most important part of school for Einstein's multi-cultural friends at his new school?
(b) A diploma.
(d) Being away from their families.
4. In Chapter Four, Mileva is disgusted with the Kaiser because he says women should be concerned only with what?
(a) Kitchen, Church, and Children.
(b) Family, Country, and Religion.
(c) Sewing, Children, and Money.
(d) Work, Church, and Husband.
5. Why is Einstein disgusted with his quarters on the ship for America?
(a) They are not close to the kitchen.
(b) They are not luxurious enough.
(c) They are too luxurious.
(d) They are too close to steerage.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the war drags on, scientists in which country are planning to test Einstein's theory on the total eclipse?
2. Which of the following does Einstein NOT enjoy in Chapter Seven?
3. Einstein receives several gifts as he prepares to leave the US. What is his attitude toward these gifts?
4. Who takes care of Einstein after his divorce?
5. With what aspect of New York is Einstein frustrated?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)