Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1 Abstract
* Einstein is introduced and the reader learns about his character.
* The reader discovers that Einstein is kind, friendly, helpful, and well respected in his community.
Chapter 2 Abstract
* A young man is waiting for Einstein on his porch; the secretary refuses to admit the man.
* The young man wants an interview.
* Einstein eventually grants the...
This section contains 1,150 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)