Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
2. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
3. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
4. When was the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) enacted?
5. What brought 295 Minnesotans to Matanuska in 1935?
Bigears and Tom Venn had an interesting relationship. Write about their relationship and address their connections both professionally and personally.
Describe Russia's relationship with Alaska. Discuss colonization as well as Russia's interest in Alaska as the book ended.
Throughout Alaska's history, other countries found it worthy of investigation. Explain why other countries invested time, people, and money in exploring Alaska.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)