|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What transportation did Sanquq use?
2. Who came to Alaska as a result of the Alaskan Code?
3. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
4. Why did Lieutenant Maxim Voronov fly around?
5. What was the investigation team studying?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Russia's relationship with Alaska. Discuss colonization as well as Russia's interest in Alaska as the book ended.
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail the relationship between the Tlingits and the settlers. Cite examples of when they got along and when they didn't. Address the overall feeling between the two people groups.
Essay Topic 3
How did religion play a role in Cidaq's life? Talk about how it was part of her relationship with Rudenko as well as Voronov. Address how she felt about it personally.
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)