Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
2. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
3. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
4. When was the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) enacted?
5. What brought 295 Minnesotans to Matanuska in 1935?
Essay Topic 1
Write about the impact of trading between the settlers and the native. What goods were traded, and were the trades fair? What were some of the benefits of trading? What were some of the drawbacks?
Essay Topic 2
Bigears and Tom Venn had an interesting relationship. Write about their relationship and address their connections both professionally and personally.
Essay Topic 3
How did religion play a role in Cidaq's life? Talk about how it was part of her relationship with Rudenko as well as Voronov. Address how she felt about it personally.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)