Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
2. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
3. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
4. When was the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) enacted?
5. What brought 295 Minnesotans to Matanuska in 1935?
Essay Topic 1
The author decided the start the book with the original formation of Alaska. Describe the Alaska's origins, and explain the changes that occurred to it geographically in its first billion years.
Essay Topic 2
Explain why Alaska is important to science by highlighting two specific examples of Alaskan elements which are globally significant.
Essay Topic 3
Greed is a major theme in this book. Pick three instances in this book where greed affected a large group of people. Explain the repercussions of the acts of greed.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)