|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
(a) Patients became more ill, not better.
(b) The patients received excellent care.
(c) The men were robbed.
(d) Political debates.
2. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
(a) More products for trade.
(b) Lower shipping costs for users.
(c) Fewer products for trade.
(d) Higher shipping costs for users.
3. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
4. When was the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) enacted?
5. What brought 295 Minnesotans to Matanuska in 1935?
(a) The opening of a school.
(b) The excitement of fishing for salmon.
(c) A government program during the Great Depression.
(d) The thrill of seeking gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alaska became what state of the union?
2. What did Kendra think of Jeb?
3. What happened to their business?
4. What happened to Ah Ting?
5. Where did Tom Venn open a Ross and Raglan store in 1902?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)