|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened Ben, the father?
(a) He was killed in a mining accident.
(b) He was killed in a sledding accident.
(c) He died from cholera.
(d) He became a successful business man.
2. What did LeRoy buy with the money Matt Murphy left him?
(b) An old Cessna airplane.
(c) A ship.
(d) A store.
3. Whom did Nancy marry?
(a) Malcolm Ross.
(b) Ah Ting.
(c) Tom Venn.
(d) Matt Murphy.
4. How did Elmer Flatch contribute to the war effort?
(a) Foot soldier.
(c) Building highways.
5. Why did Ross decide to get rid of the workers?
(a) They were lazy.
(b) One was murdered.
(c) They talked too much.
(d) They were threatening to overthrow him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to many of the men during the walk in the Yukon?
2. Where did Klope go after two years in Alaska?
3. What did LeRoy do after the war?
4. Where did Kendra and Jeb go with the locals?
5. Where did Tom move after Christmas?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)