Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lieutenant Maxim Voronov fly around?
(a) To see where his ancestors had been.
(b) To visit friends.
(c) To check out the factories.
(d) To test the safety of the planes.
2. What did Kendra Scott do in Desolation Point?
(a) Flew airplanes.
(c) Delivered mail.
3. Why did Jeb decide to stay in Alaska?
(a) People kept offering him work.
(b) He fell in love with its beauty.
(c) He was running away from his old life.
(d) He wanted to stay with his new-found relatives.
4. Why did the warships withdraw?
(a) They learned about the significant number of planes.
(b) They saw all the soldiers.
(c) The weather was too cold.
(d) They were running low on food and fuel.
5. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
(a) Political debates.
(b) The men were robbed.
(c) Patients became more ill, not better.
(d) The patients received excellent care.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
2. What did the Venn's use for transportation to Venn's Lode?
3. What happened to their business?
4. What was Judge Grant like?
5. What did the men find in Nome?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)