Short Answer Questions Key
1. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
Approximately a billion.
2. Where was there a protuberance?
In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
No mountains, trees or other growth.
5. What did the sun do in the winter?
It stayed low in the sky for six months.
This section contains 3,720 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)