|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 802 - 868.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Nancy marry?
(a) Tom Venn.
(b) Malcolm Ross.
(c) Matt Murphy.
(d) Ah Ting.
2. How long was the Iditarod?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 1000 miles.
3. What did they name the new business?
(a) Ross and Venn.
(b) Tom's Cannery.
(c) Tom's Totems.
(d) Totem Cannery.
4. What did the federal government investigations discover?
(a) he thirteen corporations had been brilliantly managed.
(b) There was a push for growth and collaboration.
(c) The thirteen corporations had been badly mismanaged.
(d) The industry was thriving thanks to the united efforts of the natives and the others.
5. What troops did Nate witness landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did they decide to build ships?
2. Who came to Alaska as a result of the Alaskan Code?
3. Who took the people from the island?
4. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
5. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)