|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 802 - 868.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the people from the island?
(a) Siberian hunters.
(b) Russian tradesmen.
(c) Siberian tradesmen.
(d) Russian hunters.
2. What did they make together before going to Dawson City?
(a) A boat.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A box for carrying work materials.
(d) A memorial.
3. What did Baranov think about supplying rum and guns to the natives?
(a) He was hesitant.
(b) He told Corey that they must continue supplying the materials at all costs.
(c) He told Corey it would be a wise investment.
(d) He told Corey that he didn't want them to supply them.
4. What did Kendra think of Jeb?
(a) She liked him enough to date him.
(b) She didn't trust him.
(c) She disliked him at first sight.
(d) She thought he was fine for a friend, but no more than that.
5. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
(a) It went bankrupt.
(b) It had facilities in most Alaskan cities.
(c) It was slowly collapsing.
(d) It appeared stagnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used as food for the population?
2. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
3. When was the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) enacted?
4. Who came to check out the cannery?
5. To whom did Russia plan to sell Alaska?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)