|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 802 - 868.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the business operational?
2. What happened to many of the men during the walk in the Yukon?
(a) They became very close friends.
(b) They became ill.
(c) They died.
(d) They turned against each other and split.
3. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) Six days.
(b) One day.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
4. What did Shaffer say they had to build?
(a) A road across Canada.
(b) A larger business.
(c) Their own airplane.
(d) A bigger boat.
5. What brought more people to Alaska in 1973?
(a) Hunting opportunities.
(b) Educational opportunities.
(c) The pipeline project.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Captain Healy stopped his ship along the Alaskan coast, what did he find in the villages?
2. What did Tom think of Marvin Hoxey?
3. What did Kendra find when she went back to Desolation Point?
4. What was the mastodon?
5. What did the men find in Nome?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)