|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 802 - 868.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take to build their ship?
2. What did others think of the Venns?
(a) They were friendly but slow.
(b) They were hard workers.
(c) They were arrogent.
(d) They were lazy.
3. Where was Carmack's field located?
4. Why did Lieutenant Maxim Voronov fly around?
(a) To check out the factories.
(b) To test the safety of the planes.
(c) To visit friends.
(d) To see where his ancestors had been.
5. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
(a) She liked to pray.
(b) She was always drawn to Christianity.
(c) To absolve herself of her past.
(d) Vasili Voronov persuaded her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Judge Grant like?
2. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
3. How long was the Iditarod?
4. The Venns helped rescue survivors of _________.
5. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)