|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 802 - 868.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
(a) It went bankrupt.
(b) It was slowly collapsing.
(c) It appeared stagnant.
(d) It had facilities in most Alaskan cities.
2. What did Venn experience as he managed the Chinese and Filipino workers?
(a) He experienced management problems.
(b) They had language barrier problems.
(c) Everything was very smooth.
(d) Aside from a few glitches, everyone respected each other, and there was no trouble.
3. What position did the Tinglits hold business-wise?
(a) They were kept completely away from any business.
(b) They were the chief officers in the business.
(c) They held small jobs such as moving boxes.
(d) They were an integral part of decision making.
4. Where did Varnak originate?
5. What did Jeb and Poley Markham find in the water that Jeb wanted to keep?
Short Answer Questions
1. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
2. Who worked on the construction of the business?
3. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
4. What killed Rudenko?
5. What did Shaffer say they had to build?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)