|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 802 - 868.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did LeRoy do after the war?
(a) Became a bush pilot.
(b) Managed a factory.
(d) Repaired engines.
2. What did they name the new business?
(a) Tom's Cannery.
(b) Ross and Venn.
(c) Tom's Totems.
(d) Totem Cannery.
3. Who came to check out the cannery?
(a) An American government investigation team.
(b) Missy Peckham and Matt Murphy.
(c) A Canadian government investigation team.
(d) A native investigation team.
4. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
(a) To sabotage them.
(b) The monitor trading transactions.
(c) To help load and unload.
(d) To navigate them.
5. How old was Baranov when Ermelov had him investigated? and
Short Answer Questions
1. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
2. What was Judge Grant like?
3. What was Rick planning to do?
4. What did they make together before going to Dawson City?
5. What is cabotage?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)