|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Organic Act do?
(a) It established a rudimentary government in Alaska.
(b) It left the land the Americans lived on to the natives.
(c) It left the land the natives lived on to the Americans.
(d) It demanded that everyone plant gardens.
2. What was the investigation team studying?
(a) The relationships between workers and management.
(b) The effects of the cannery on the salmon population in other places.
(c) The effects of the cannery and pollution
(d) The functionality of the new equipment.
3. Where did the Eskimos originate?
4. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
5. What items were traded for pelts?
(a) Rum and rifles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
2. Where did Missy work?
3. What happened Ben, the father?
4. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
5. How did the new equipment work in the factory?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)