|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
(a) Fur trading.
2. What did the men find in Nome?
3. What happened when Sam went to fish in the river?
(a) He couldn't find any fish.
(b) He was swept out into the water.
(c) A warden told him he couldn't.
(d) He caught so many fish his nets broke.
4. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(b) To carry cargo for merchants.
(c) To hunt for whales.
(d) To emigrate.
5. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the professors think about the trapping equipment which they had designed?
2. Where did Tom Venn open a Ross and Raglan store in 1902?
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
5. Where did they decide to build ships?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)