|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did they decide to build ships?
2. What did the men find in Nome?
3. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and Asia.
(b) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
(c) Between Alaska and Australia.
(d) Between Alaska and Canada.
5. What was happening to the fur trade?
(a) It remained constant.
(b) It was disappearing rapidly.
(c) It was very lucrative.
(d) It was opening doors for other types of trading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Arikov's claim?
2. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
3. Where did Tom move after Christmas?
4. Who came to Alaska as a result of the Alaskan Code?
5. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)