|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
(a) All the men who were fathers.
(b) All the women who were mothers.
(c) All males over the age of two.
(d) All females over the age of two.
2. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
3. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
(a) Higher shipping costs for users.
(b) Fewer products for trade.
(c) Lower shipping costs for users.
(d) More products for trade.
4. To whom did Russia plan to sell Alaska?
5. Who took the people from the island?
(a) Siberian hunters.
(b) Siberian tradesmen.
(c) Russian hunters.
(d) Russian tradesmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did animals come to Alaska?
2. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
3. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
4. Where did Tom move after Christmas?
5. What is a peninsula?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)