|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
(a) Flat terrain.
(b) Mountains and lakes.
(d) A new land bridge.
2. What is a peninsula?
(a) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
(b) An island very close to a large land mass.
(c) A pathway through the mountains.
(d) A crater near the water.
3. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
4. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
5. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
(d) Seal Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
2. What did the professors think about the trapping equipment which they had designed?
3. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
4. Where did Klope go after two years in Alaska?
5. What position did the Tinglits hold business-wise?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)