|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Sam went to fish in the river?
(a) He couldn't find any fish.
(b) He caught so many fish his nets broke.
(c) A warden told him he couldn't.
(d) He was swept out into the water.
2. Who came to check out the cannery?
(a) A native investigation team.
(b) Missy Peckham and Matt Murphy.
(c) An American government investigation team.
(d) A Canadian government investigation team.
3. Where did Klope go after two years in Alaska?
4. Where did Tom and his mother live at Lake Bennett?
(a) In a tent city.
(b) In a boarding house.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In a castle.
5. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
(a) All males over the age of two.
(b) All the women who were mothers.
(c) All the men who were fathers.
(d) All females over the age of two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tom think of Marvin Hoxey?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
4. What did the lobbyist favor?
5. Where did they set up the new business?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)