|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
(a) It went bankrupt.
(b) It had facilities in most Alaskan cities.
(c) It appeared stagnant.
(d) It was slowly collapsing.
2. What was Big Ears' new name?
(d) Great One.
3. Where did Klope go after two years in Alaska?
4. What did the men find in Nome?
5. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
(a) The Tlingit Indians.
(b) The Americans.
(c) Army troops.
(d) The Eskimos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George Washington Carmack find in the Yukon in 1896?
2. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
3. How did animals come to Alaska?
4. What was happening to the fur trade?
5. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)