|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) Their dad.
(b) They remembered.
(c) From Ancient One.
(d) From books.
2. Where did the Americans in the settlement go for help?
3. Where did miners get supplies?
(a) Tom Venn's store.
(b) They made them and hunted for them.
(c) From their hometowns.
(d) From the natives.
4. What did they make together before going to Dawson City?
(a) A memorial.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A box for carrying work materials.
(d) A boat.
5. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
2. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
3. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
4. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
5. How did animals come to Alaska?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)