|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baranov think about supplying rum and guns to the natives?
(a) He told Corey that they must continue supplying the materials at all costs.
(b) He told Corey it would be a wise investment.
(c) He was hesitant.
(d) He told Corey that he didn't want them to supply them.
2. Who took the people from the island?
(a) Russian tradesmen.
(b) Siberian hunters.
(c) Russian hunters.
(d) Siberian tradesmen.
3. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) The Mammoth.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) A large river.
(d) An alligator.
4. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
5. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From books.
(b) From Ancient One.
(c) They remembered.
(d) Their dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
2. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
3. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
4. What killed Rudenko?
5. What did the Organic Act do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)