|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. How many days did it take to build their ship?
4. Baranov showed the Tlingits __________.
(a) A cannon.
(b) How to plant a garden.
(c) An old musket.
(d) How to make a ship.
5. What did Tom think of Marvin Hoxey?
(a) He felt he was sneaky.
(b) He admired the man's work ethic.
(c) He hated him.
(d) He thought he made solid decisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tom spend Christmas?
2. Where was Carmack's field located?
3. Where did Nancy take Tom?
4. What happened to Custom House revenues at Sitka after the Americans took control of Alaska?
5. Why did Varnak's family move?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)