|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 525 - 578.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baranov think about supplying rum and guns to the natives?
(a) He told Corey it would be a wise investment.
(b) He told Corey that they must continue supplying the materials at all costs.
(c) He told Corey that he didn't want them to supply them.
(d) He was hesitant.
2. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) Six years.
(d) Six months.
3. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
(a) She was always drawn to Christianity.
(b) Vasili Voronov persuaded her to.
(c) To absolve herself of her past.
(d) She liked to pray.
4. How large was Beringia?
(a) 100 miles wide.
(b) 600 miles wide.
(c) 2 miles wide.
(d) 6000 miles wide.
5. What happened when Sam went to fish in the river?
(a) He caught so many fish his nets broke.
(b) He was swept out into the water.
(c) He couldn't find any fish.
(d) A warden told him he couldn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Ice Ages were there?
2. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
3. Where did Varnak originate?
4. Who took the people from the island?
5. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)