|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 525 - 578.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was happening to the fur trade?
(a) It was opening doors for other types of trading.
(b) It was very lucrative.
(c) It was disappearing rapidly.
(d) It remained constant.
2. What was used as food for the population?
3. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
(a) All males over the age of two.
(b) All females over the age of two.
(c) All the men who were fathers.
(d) All the women who were mothers.
4. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
5. How large was Beringia?
(a) 100 miles wide.
(b) 6000 miles wide.
(c) 600 miles wide.
(d) 2 miles wide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked on the construction of the business?
2. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
3. Varnak's people became known as _________.
4. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
5. What did Lieutenant Ermelov think of Baranov?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)