|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 525 - 578.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lieutenant Ermelov think of Baranov?
(a) He was impressed with his honesty.
(b) He was very critical of his use of government funds.
(c) He admired Baranov's handling of government funds.
(d) He found him to be a very practical man.
2. Where was Carmack's field located?
3. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) The Mammoth.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) A large river.
(d) An alligator.
4. What happened when Sam went to fish in the river?
(a) He caught so many fish his nets broke.
(b) A warden told him he couldn't.
(c) He was swept out into the water.
(d) He couldn't find any fish.
5. Who came to Alaska as a result of the Alaskan Code?
(a) More prospectors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Captain Healy stopped his ship along the Alaskan coast, what did he find in the villages?
2. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
3. How high were summer temperatures?
4. How old was Baranov when Ermelov had him investigated? and
5. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)