|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
(a) Seal Islands.
2. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
(b) In eastern Alaska.
(c) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(d) In Siberia.
3. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(a) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
4. What did Lieutenant Ermelov think of Baranov?
(a) He admired Baranov's handling of government funds.
(b) He found him to be a very practical man.
(c) He was impressed with his honesty.
(d) He was very critical of his use of government funds.
5. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
(c) Only in the winter months.
(d) Only in the summer months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baranov proclaim as the capital of Russian America?
2. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
3. Where did a land bridge form?
4. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
5. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)