|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
2. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
(a) Working together.
(b) Sailing together.
(c) Time in prayer.
(d) Polar bear hunting.
3. What formed over time?
(a) More land bridges.
(b) More islands.
(c) Ice and snow.
4. What was happening to the fur trade?
(a) It was opening doors for other types of trading.
(b) It was disappearing rapidly.
(c) It remained constant.
(d) It was very lucrative.
5. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
(a) The Eskimos.
(b) The Americans.
(c) Army troops.
(d) The Tlingit Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
2. Varnak's people became known as _________.
3. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
4. What were Jackson and Healy trying to prevent?
5. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)