|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take to build their ship?
2. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
3. How did animals come to Alaska?
(b) Migration when the continents were connected.
(c) People imported them.
(d) They swam to Alaska.
4. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(b) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
5. What killed Rudenko?
(a) A knife.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A tsunami.
(d) A volcano eruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
2. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
3. How large was Beringia?
4. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
5. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)