|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
(a) Army troops.
(b) The Tlingit Indians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Eskimos.
2. What was happening to the fur trade?
(a) It was opening doors for other types of trading.
(b) It was disappearing rapidly.
(c) It was very lucrative.
(d) It remained constant.
3. Where did the Eskimos originate?
4. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and Asia.
(b) Between Alaska and Canada.
(c) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
(d) Between Alaska and Australia.
5. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
(a) To taunt him while he was in prison.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To hire him to assassinate someone.
(d) To ask for his help.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
2. Where did the Russians build a fort?
3. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
4. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
5. Where did Varnak originate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)