|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
2. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
(a) Yermak Rudenko.
(d) Aleksandr Baranov.
3. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
(a) Australia and North America.
(b) North America and Europe.
(c) Asia and Europe.
(d) North America and Asia.
4. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
5. What was the mastodon?
(a) A type of hill.
(b) A tall ship.
(c) An animal similar to an elephant.
(d) A reptile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made the large bodies of ice move?
2. What did Baranov proclaim as the capital of Russian America?
3. What was Big Ears' new name?
4. What did the Eskimos hunt?
5. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)