|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Jackson and Healy trying to prevent?
(b) The provision of rum to the natives.
(c) Friendship between the Americans and the natives.
(d) A structured government.
2. Why did Varnak's family move?
(a) They lacked food.
(b) The mastodon were bothering them.
(c) They missed seeing other people.
(d) It was too cold.
3. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To carry cargo for merchants.
(b) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(c) To hunt for whales.
(d) To emigrate.
4. Where did the mastadon settle?
(a) In the forest.
(b) Along the shoreline.
(c) In the harsh north.
(d) In the tundra.
5. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
(a) Working together.
(b) Time in prayer.
(c) Polar bear hunting.
(d) Sailing together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
2. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
3. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
4. Where did they decide to build ships?
5. What made the large bodies of ice move?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)