|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
2. How large was Beringia?
(a) 6000 miles wide.
(b) 100 miles wide.
(c) 2 miles wide.
(d) 600 miles wide.
3. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
(a) Sailing together.
(b) Time in prayer.
(c) Working together.
(d) Polar bear hunting.
4. How did the Tlingits respond when they saw the help arrive?
(a) They fought.
(b) They left the area.
(c) They persuaded the Americans that they never meant to cause harm.
(d) They stole the food.
5. What did the sun do in the winter?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It stayed high in the sky for six months.
(c) It stayed low in the sky for six months.
(d) It was the same as in the summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Americans in the settlement go for help?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. What made the large bodies of ice move?
4. What did the Indians think of the Americans in the settlement on Sitka?
5. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)