|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lieutenant Ermelov think of Baranov?
(a) He found him to be a very practical man.
(b) He was very critical of his use of government funds.
(c) He admired Baranov's handling of government funds.
(d) He was impressed with his honesty.
2. What did Baranov proclaim as the capital of Russian America?
(a) Sitka Island.
(d) Seal Islands
3. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
(b) A new land bridge.
(c) Flat terrain.
(d) Mountains and lakes.
4. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It expanded.
(b) It separated and became an island.
(c) It disappeared, covered by water.
(d) It shifted to become a new continent.
5. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
(c) Fur trading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Americans in the settlement go for help?
2. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
3. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
4. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
5. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)