|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Captain Healy stopped his ship along the Alaskan coast, what did he find in the villages?
(a) Thriving businesses.
(b) Americans working with natives.
(c) Sick people.
(d) Mostly dead people.
2. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) Six days.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) Six months.
3. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
(a) One month.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
4. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
(a) Working together.
(b) Polar bear hunting.
(c) Time in prayer.
(d) Sailing together.
5. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It separated and became an island.
(b) It disappeared, covered by water.
(c) It shifted to become a new continent.
(d) It expanded.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was Beringia?
2. What killed Rudenko?
3. What job did Mrs. Caldwell have?
4. What happened to the shaman who tried to help Cidaq?
5. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)