|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(b) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
2. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
(c) Greatly expanded.
3. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
(a) Yermak Rudenko.
(d) Aleksandr Baranov.
4. What did Lieutenant Ermelov think of Baranov?
(a) He found him to be a very practical man.
(b) He was very critical of his use of government funds.
(c) He was impressed with his honesty.
(d) He admired Baranov's handling of government funds.
5. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sun do in the winter?
2. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
3. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
4. Where was there a protuberance?
5. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)