|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Baranov showed the Tlingits __________.
(a) How to make a ship.
(b) An old musket.
(c) A cannon.
(d) How to plant a garden.
2. Baranov's house was used as a __________.
(d) Meeting place.
3. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(b) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
(c) In Siberia.
(d) In eastern Alaska.
4. Where was there a protuberance?
(a) In the northwest corner of what was to become Africa.
(b) In the southeast corner of what was to become South America.
(c) In the southeast corner of what was to become Asia.
(d) In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
5. What is a peninsula?
(a) A crater near the water.
(b) A pathway through the mountains.
(c) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
(d) An island very close to a large land mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
2. How did animals come to Alaska?
3. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
5. Where did the Russians build a fort?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)