|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To taunt him while he was in prison.
(c) To ask for his help.
(d) To hire him to assassinate someone.
2. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
(a) Marina Zhdanko.
(b) Yermak Rudenko.
(d) Aleksandr Baranov.
3. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) The Mammoth.
(b) A large river.
(c) A Mountain.
(d) An alligator.
4. How did the remaining islanders survive?
(a) By hunting for mammoth.
(b) By eating berries.
(c) By hunting for whales.
(d) By planting gardens.
5. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To emigrate.
(b) To hunt for whales.
(c) To carry cargo for merchants.
(d) To find out if there was a land bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
2. Baranov showed the Tlingits __________.
3. What items were traded for pelts?
4. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
5. What were Jackson and Healy trying to prevent?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)