|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chatper 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a peninsula?
(a) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
(b) An island very close to a large land mass.
(c) A crater near the water.
(d) A pathway through the mountains.
2. Where was there a protuberance?
(a) In the northwest corner of what was to become Africa.
(b) In the southeast corner of what was to become Asia.
(c) In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
(d) In the southeast corner of what was to become South America.
3. What would happen to Raven-heart when his master died?
(a) He would be freed.
(b) He would be given to his master's relative.
(c) He would be killed.
(d) He would be given to a stranger.
4. Where did the mastadon settle?
(a) Along the shoreline.
(b) In the tundra.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the harsh north.
5. What did Baranov proclaim as the capital of Russian America?
(c) Sitka Island.
(d) Seal Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
2. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
3. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
4. Varnak's people became known as _________.
5. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)