|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Varnak's people became known as _________.
2. What did the sun do in the winter?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It stayed high in the sky for six months.
(c) It stayed low in the sky for six months.
(d) It was the same as in the summer.
3. What was the mastodon?
(a) A type of hill.
(b) A reptile.
(c) An animal similar to an elephant.
(d) A tall ship.
4. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
Short Answer Questions
1. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
2. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
3. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
4. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
5. What made the large bodies of ice move?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)