|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baranov proclaim as the capital of Russian America?
(b) Seal Islands
(c) Sitka Island.
2. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) Tsar Peter.
(b) An Aleut.
(c) Catherine the Great.
(d) The governor.
3. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(b) To carry cargo for merchants.
(c) To emigrate.
(d) To hunt for whales.
4. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
(a) She was always drawn to Christianity.
(b) She liked to pray.
(c) To absolve herself of her past.
(d) Vasili Voronov persuaded her to.
5. How many Ice Ages were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
2. How did animals come to Alaska?
3. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
4. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
5. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)