|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
2. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
(a) Old One.
3. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) Catherine the Great.
(b) An Aleut.
(c) Tsar Peter.
(d) The governor.
4. What is a peninsula?
(a) A pathway through the mountains.
(b) An island very close to a large land mass.
(c) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
(d) A crater near the water.
5. Where did they decide to build ships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sun do in the winter?
2. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
3. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
4. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
5. Where was there a protuberance?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)