|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
(a) She was always drawn to Christianity.
(b) She liked to pray.
(c) Vasili Voronov persuaded her to.
(d) To absolve herself of her past.
2. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) In eastern Alaska.
(b) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(c) In Siberia.
(d) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
3. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
(b) Between Alaska and Canada.
(c) Between Alaska and Australia.
(d) Between Alaska and Asia.
4. What items were traded for pelts?
(c) Rum and rifles.
5. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
2. How old was Baranov when Ermelov had him investigated? and
3. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
4. Where was there a protuberance?
5. Baranov's house was used as a __________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)