|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the mastodon?
(a) A tall ship.
(b) A reptile.
(c) An animal similar to an elephant.
(d) A type of hill.
2. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To carry cargo for merchants.
(b) To hunt for whales.
(c) To emigrate.
(d) To find out if there was a land bridge.
3. What happened to the shaman who tried to help Cidaq?
(a) He was sent to prison.
(b) Rudenko killed him.
(d) Baranov beat him.
4. Where did the family go?
(a) Up into the mountains.
(b) Across the bridge to Alaska.
(c) Out to sea.
(d) Over to the beach area.
5. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
2. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
3. Where did a land bridge form?
4. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
5. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)