|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to Raven-heart when his master died?
(a) He would be given to a stranger.
(b) He would be killed.
(c) He would be given to his master's relative.
(d) He would be freed.
2. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
(a) A boat.
(b) An onion dome church.
(c) A synagogue.
(d) A house.
3. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
4. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
(a) Approximately a billion.
(b) Approximately million.
(c) Approximately hundred.
(d) Approximately a thousand.
5. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) They remembered.
(b) Their dad.
(c) From Ancient One.
(d) From books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Russians build a fort?
2. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
3. To whom did Russia plan to sell Alaska?
4. How large was Beringia?
5. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)