|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
(a) A new land bridge.
(b) Mountains and lakes.
(d) Flat terrain.
2. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From Ancient One.
(b) From books.
(c) They remembered.
(d) Their dad.
3. What killed Rudenko?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) A knife.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A volcano eruption.
4. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
(a) Approximately hundred.
(b) Approximately a billion.
(c) Approximately a thousand.
(d) Approximately million.
5. What would happen to Raven-heart when his master died?
(a) He would be given to his master's relative.
(b) He would be given to a stranger.
(c) He would be killed.
(d) He would be freed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
2. What did the sun do in the winter?
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
5. Where did the Russians build a fort?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)