|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Rudenko?
(a) A knife.
(b) A volcano eruption.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A tsunami.
2. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) A hilly terrain.
(b) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(c) A few sparse areas of growth.
(d) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(c) Native Alaskans.
5. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
2. Why did Varnak's family move?
3. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
4. How large was Beringia?
5. What was the mastodon?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)