|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a peninsula?
(a) An island very close to a large land mass.
(b) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
(c) A crater near the water.
(d) A pathway through the mountains.
2. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
(d) Old One.
3. When Russian boats returned two years later, they found the settlement was __________.
(a) Greatly expanded.
4. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To build a ship.
(c) To escape from the Tsar.
(d) To assassinate someone .
5. Where did Varnak originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
2. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
3. What items were traded for pelts?
4. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
5. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)