|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From Ancient One.
(b) From books.
(c) Their dad.
(d) They remembered.
2. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
(a) Approximately hundred.
(b) Approximately million.
(c) Approximately a thousand.
(d) Approximately a billion.
3. How did the remaining islanders survive?
(a) By eating berries.
(b) By hunting for whales.
(c) By hunting for mammoth.
(d) By planting gardens.
4. Where did the mastadon settle?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the harsh north.
(c) In the tundra.
(d) Along the shoreline.
5. What did Baranov think about supplying rum and guns to the natives?
(a) He told Corey it would be a wise investment.
(b) He was hesitant.
(c) He told Corey that he didn't want them to supply them.
(d) He told Corey that they must continue supplying the materials at all costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to Raven-heart when his master died?
2. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
3. How did animals come to Alaska?
4. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
5. Who took the people from the island?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)