|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Russians build a fort?
(a) Next to the Tlingits.
(b) Redoubt St. Michael.
(c) A few miles from the Tlingits.
(d) In the woods.
2. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) Their dad.
(b) From Ancient One.
(c) They remembered.
(d) From books.
3. What would happen to Raven-heart when his master died?
(a) He would be given to a stranger.
(b) He would be given to his master's relative.
(c) He would be freed.
(d) He would be killed.
4. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(b) Native Alaskans.
5. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) An Aleut.
(b) Tsar Peter.
(c) Catherine the Great.
(d) The governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What formed over time?
2. Varnak's people became known as _________.
3. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
4. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
5. Where did a land bridge form?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)