|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) An Aleut.
(b) The governor.
(c) Tsar Peter.
(d) Catherine the Great.
2. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
3. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
(a) A new land bridge.
(c) Flat terrain.
(d) Mountains and lakes.
4. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
5. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
(b) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(c) In Siberia.
(d) In eastern Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
2. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
3. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
4. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
5. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)