|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To escape from the Tsar.
(b) To build a ship.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To assassinate someone .
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. Where did the family go?
(a) Up into the mountains.
(b) Over to the beach area.
(c) Across the bridge to Alaska.
(d) Out to sea.
5. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
2. Why did Varnak's family move?
3. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
4. Where did a land bridge form?
5. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)