|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From Ancient One.
(b) From books.
(c) They remembered.
(d) Their dad.
2. What was the mastodon?
(a) A reptile.
(b) A type of hill.
(c) A tall ship.
(d) An animal similar to an elephant.
3. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) The governor.
(b) Catherine the Great.
(c) An Aleut.
(d) Tsar Peter.
4. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
(a) Australia and North America.
(b) Asia and Europe.
(c) North America and Europe.
(d) North America and Asia.
5. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and Asia.
(b) Between Alaska and Canada.
(c) Between Alaska and Australia.
(d) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did animals come to Alaska?
2. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
3. Why did Varnak's family move?
4. Where was there a protuberance?
5. Varnak's people became known as _________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)