|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) Tsar Peter.
(b) The governor.
(c) Catherine the Great.
(d) An Aleut.
2. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
(a) To hire him to assassinate someone.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To taunt him while he was in prison.
(d) To ask for his help.
3. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It separated and became an island.
(b) It expanded.
(c) It shifted to become a new continent.
(d) It disappeared, covered by water.
4. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
5. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
(d) Cats such as lions and tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Eskimos originate?
2. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
3. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
4. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
5. Why did Varnak's family move?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)