|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
(a) Australia and North America.
(b) North America and Asia.
(c) North America and Europe.
(d) Asia and Europe.
2. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
3. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) A large river.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A Mountain.
(d) The Mammoth.
4. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(b) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
5. How many days did it take to build their ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
2. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
3. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
4. How large was Beringia?
5. What was the mastodon?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)