|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) One year.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) One day.
2. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(b) Native Alaskans.
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. How did animals come to Alaska?
(a) People imported them.
(b) They swam to Alaska.
(c) Migration when the continents were connected.
5. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It separated and became an island.
(b) It disappeared, covered by water.
(c) It expanded.
(d) It shifted to become a new continent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Eskimos originate?
2. How many Ice Ages were there?
3. Where did they decide to build ships?
4. Where did a land bridge form?
5. What did the sun do in the winter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)