|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did they decide to build ships?
2. Where was there a protuberance?
(a) In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
(b) In the southeast corner of what was to become Asia.
(c) In the southeast corner of what was to become South America.
(d) In the northwest corner of what was to become Africa.
3. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
4. How many Ice Ages were there?
5. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) They remembered.
(b) Their dad.
(c) From books.
(d) From Ancient One.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
2. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
3. What is a peninsula?
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
5. Why did Varnak's family move?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)