|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(c) Native Alaskans.
2. How many days did it take to build their ship?
3. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) An alligator.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) The Mammoth.
(d) A large river.
5. What is a peninsula?
(a) An island very close to a large land mass.
(b) A crater near the water.
(c) A pathway through the mountains.
(d) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did animals come to Alaska?
2. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
3. How large was Beringia?
4. What did the Eskimos hunt?
5. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)