|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and Australia.
(b) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
(c) Between Alaska and Canada.
(d) Between Alaska and Asia.
2. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To escape from the Tsar.
(c) To assassinate someone .
(d) To build a ship.
3. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
4. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
5. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Eskimos originate?
2. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
3. Where did the mastadon settle?
4. What made the large bodies of ice move?
5. What formed over time?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)