|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It expanded.
(b) It disappeared, covered by water.
(c) It separated and became an island.
(d) It shifted to become a new continent.
2. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
(a) Asia and Europe.
(b) North America and Europe.
(c) North America and Asia.
(d) Australia and North America.
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) They remembered.
(b) From books.
(c) From Ancient One.
(d) Their dad.
5. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
2. Where did Varnak originate?
3. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
4. What did the sun do in the winter?
5. Where did the Eskimos originate?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)