|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was there a protuberance?
(a) In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
(b) In the southeast corner of what was to become South America.
(c) In the southeast corner of what was to become Asia.
(d) In the northwest corner of what was to become Africa.
2. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
3. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
5. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(b) Native Alaskans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
2. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
3. Where did the family go?
4. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
5. What did the Eskimos hunt?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)