|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(b) A few sparse areas of growth.
(c) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
(d) A hilly terrain.
2. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
3. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It shifted to become a new continent.
(b) It separated and became an island.
(c) It disappeared, covered by water.
(d) It expanded.
4. Where did the Eskimos originate?
5. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
2. Where did the family go?
3. Varnak's people became known as _________.
4. Where did Varnak originate?
5. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)