|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It expanded.
(b) It disappeared, covered by water.
(c) It separated and became an island.
(d) It shifted to become a new continent.
2. What was the mastodon?
(a) A type of hill.
(b) An animal similar to an elephant.
(c) A reptile.
(d) A tall ship.
3. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
4. Varnak's people became known as _________.
5. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
Short Answer Questions
1. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
2. Why did Varnak's family move?
3. What did the sun do in the winter?
4. What formed over time?
5. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)