|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
(b) A hilly terrain.
(c) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(d) A few sparse areas of growth.
2. How did animals come to Alaska?
(a) They swam to Alaska.
(b) Migration when the continents were connected.
(c) People imported them.
3. Where did Varnak originate?
4. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
5. What did the Eskimos hunt?
(d) Whales and other sea animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
2. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
3. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
4. What is a peninsula?
5. Varnak's people became known as _________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)