|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(c) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
2. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
3. What was the mastodon?
(a) A tall ship.
(b) A reptile.
(c) An animal similar to an elephant.
(d) A type of hill.
4. How large was Beringia?
(a) 6000 miles wide.
(b) 600 miles wide.
(c) 2 miles wide.
(d) 100 miles wide.
5. Why did Varnak's family move?
(a) It was too cold.
(b) They lacked food.
(c) They missed seeing other people.
(d) The mastodon were bothering them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Eskimos originate?
2. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
3. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
4. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
5. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)