|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
2. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
3. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From Ancient One.
(b) They remembered.
(c) From books.
(d) Their dad.
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) The Mammoth.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) A large river.
(d) An alligator.
5. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(b) Native Alaskans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high were summer temperatures?
2. What is a peninsula?
3. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
4. Where did Varnak originate?
5. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)