|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(b) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
(c) In eastern Alaska.
(d) In Siberia.
2. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and Australia.
(b) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
(c) Between Alaska and Canada.
(d) Between Alaska and Asia.
3. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
(b) A few sparse areas of growth.
(c) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(d) A hilly terrain.
5. Where did the Eskimos originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
2. Where did the family go?
3. What was the mastodon?
4. How many Ice Ages were there?
5. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)