|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
(b) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(c) A few sparse areas of growth.
(d) A hilly terrain.
2. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
(c) Only in the winter months.
(d) Only in the summer months.
3. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(c) Native Alaskans.
4. Varnak's people became known as _________.
5. How many Ice Ages were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What formed over time?
2. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
3. How large was Beringia?
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
5. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)