|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) The Mammoth.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A large river.
2. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
3. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(b) Large boats.
(c) Forces of gravity.
4. What is a peninsula?
(a) A crater near the water.
(b) An island very close to a large land mass.
(c) A pathway through the mountains.
(d) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
5. Where did the Eskimos originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Varnak originate?
2. Where did the mastadon settle?
3. How large was Beringia?
4. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
5. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)