|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) One year.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) One day.
2. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(a) Forces of gravity.
(d) Large boats.
3. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) Their dad.
(b) From Ancient One.
(c) From books.
(d) They remembered.
4. What did the Eskimos hunt?
(c) Whales and other sea animals.
5. Where did the family go?
(a) Up into the mountains.
(b) Out to sea.
(c) Across the bridge to Alaska.
(d) Over to the beach area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was there a protuberance?
2. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
3. Where did a land bridge form?
4. Varnak's people became known as _________.
5. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)