|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did a land bridge form?
(a) Between Alaska and Asia.
(b) Between Alaska and Australia.
(c) Between Alaska and Canada.
(d) Between Alaska and the Arctic Circle.
2. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) In eastern Alaska.
(b) In Siberia.
(c) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(d) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
3. How many Ice Ages were there?
4. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six days.
5. How did animals come to Alaska?
(a) They swam to Alaska.
(b) People imported them.
(d) Migration when the continents were connected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
2. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
3. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
4. What did the Eskimos hunt?
5. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)