|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What formed over time?
(b) More land bridges.
(c) More islands.
(d) Ice and snow.
2. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(a) Forces of gravity.
(b) Large boats.
3. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
4. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
(b) Flat terrain.
(c) A new land bridge.
(d) Mountains and lakes.
5. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
(b) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(c) In Siberia.
(d) In eastern Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did a land bridge form?
2. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
3. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
4. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
5. Where did the Eskimos originate?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)