|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened Ben, the father?
(a) He died from cholera.
(b) He was killed in a sledding accident.
(c) He became a successful business man.
(d) He was killed in a mining accident.
2. Where did Tom spend Christmas?
(b) Pleiades Glacier.
3. What was the investigation team studying?
(a) The effects of the cannery on the salmon population in other places.
(b) The functionality of the new equipment.
(c) The relationships between workers and management.
(d) The effects of the cannery and pollution
4. What was the mastodon?
(a) A reptile.
(b) An animal similar to an elephant.
(c) A type of hill.
(d) A tall ship.
5. Where did they decide to build ships?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Eskimos originate?
2. Varnak's people became known as _________.
3. What was one of the greatest problems in the miners' camps?
4. What did they make together before going to Dawson City?
5. What did Baranov think about supplying rum and guns to the natives?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)