Quiz: Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
d) Native Alaskans.
2. Varnak's people became known as _________.
3. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
4. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
5. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
a) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
b) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
c) In eastern Alaska.
d) In Siberia.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 223 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)