|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did the Tinglits hold business-wise?
(a) They were the chief officers in the business.
(b) They were kept completely away from any business.
(c) They held small jobs such as moving boxes.
(d) They were an integral part of decision making.
2. How did Nate Coop contribute to the war effort?
(a) Foot soldier.
(c) Building highways.
3. How many days did it take to build their ship?
4. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To assassinate someone .
(c) To build a ship.
(d) To escape from the Tsar.
5. How did animals come to Alaska?
(b) People imported them.
(c) They swam to Alaska.
(d) Migration when the continents were connected.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elmer Flatch contribute to the war effort?
2. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
3. When the plates shifted, how many continents could they have attached to?
4. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
5. Where did the Americans in the settlement go for help?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)