|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To build a ship.
(b) To escape from the Tsar.
(c) To assassinate someone .
(d) To hunt.
2. What was life like for the Matanuska settlers?
(b) Rewarding as they brought in the gold.
(c) Very harsh.
3. How did animals come to Alaska?
(a) People imported them.
(b) They swam to Alaska.
(d) Migration when the continents were connected.
4. What happened to Arikov's claim?
(a) It was too difficult to work.
(b) He struck the motherload.
(c) It was dry.
(d) He lost it.
5. What was Tom Venn 's last year at Pleiades Glacier?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Ice Ages were there?
2. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
3. What transportation did Sanquq use?
4. How many days did it take to build their ship?
5. Who worked on the construction of the business?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)