|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to check out the cannery?
(a) An American government investigation team.
(b) A native investigation team.
(c) Missy Peckham and Matt Murphy.
(d) A Canadian government investigation team.
2. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
(a) On the western-most strip of Alaska.
(b) In eastern Alaska.
(c) In the southern-most section of Alaska.
(d) In Siberia.
3. What was life like for the Matanuska settlers?
(b) Rewarding as they brought in the gold.
(c) Very harsh.
4. How did the new equipment work in the factory?
(a) It caused a lot of trouble.
(b) It took some getting used to before it worked effectively.
(c) It didn't work at all.
(d) It worked better than expected.
5. What position did the Tinglits hold business-wise?
(a) They were the chief officers in the business.
(b) They were an integral part of decision making.
(c) They were kept completely away from any business.
(d) They held small jobs such as moving boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the mastadon settle?
2. What did the sun do in the winter?
3. What did Matt Murphy bring to Fort Yukon?
4. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
5. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)