|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Russians build a fort?
(a) Next to the Tlingits.
(b) In the woods.
(c) A few miles from the Tlingits.
(d) Redoubt St. Michael.
2. Who came to check out the cannery?
(a) A Canadian government investigation team.
(b) Missy Peckham and Matt Murphy.
(c) An American government investigation team.
(d) A native investigation team.
3. How many days did it take to build their ship?
4. Where did Varnak originate?
5. What did the arriving Indians do to the totem pole?
(a) Painted it.
(b) Carved it.
(c) Destroyed it.
(d) Worshipped it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
2. What was happening to the fur trade?
3. Where did Tom Venn open a Ross and Raglan store in 1902?
4. What did Lieutenant Ermelov think of Baranov?
5. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)