|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From books.
(b) They remembered.
(c) From Ancient One.
(d) Their dad.
2. Where did the family go?
(a) Over to the beach area.
(b) Out to sea.
(c) Across the bridge to Alaska.
(d) Up into the mountains.
3. What did Venn experience as he managed the Chinese and Filipino workers?
(a) Aside from a few glitches, everyone respected each other, and there was no trouble.
(b) They had language barrier problems.
(c) Everything was very smooth.
(d) He experienced management problems.
4. How was Elmer injured?
(a) By a Bullet.
(b) By a falling crate.
(c) By an attack dog.
(d) In a construction accident.
5. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
(d) Seal Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were more airstrips appearing in Alaska?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. What did Baranov think about supplying rum and guns to the natives?
4. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
5. What did LeRoy do after the war?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)