|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the lobbyist favor?
(a) Deferment to the senior managers.
(b) Pro-American legislation.
(c) Native legislation.
(d) International rulings.
2. How large was Beringia?
(a) 2 miles wide.
(b) 100 miles wide.
(c) 6000 miles wide.
(d) 600 miles wide.
3. Where did they decide to build ships?
4. What did Malcolm Ross want Tom to build?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A factory.
(c) A salmon cannery.
(d) A boat.
5. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) The Mammoth.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A large river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city was proposed as a new capital of Alaska?
2. What did others think of the Venns?
3. What happened when Sam went to fish in the river?
4. Where did Tom move after Christmas?
5. What did Baranov proclaim as the capital of Russian America?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)