|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
(a) It appeared stagnant.
(b) It had facilities in most Alaskan cities.
(c) It was slowly collapsing.
(d) It went bankrupt.
2. What transportation did Sanquq use?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A sled.
(d) A horse.
3. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
4. Where did Tom spend Christmas?
(b) Pleiades Glacier.
5. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
(a) Aleksandr Baranov.
(b) Marina Zhdanko.
(c) Yermak Rudenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did animals come to Alaska?
2. Where did a land bridge form?
3. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
4. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
5. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)