|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Organic Act do?
(a) It demanded that everyone plant gardens.
(b) It left the land the natives lived on to the Americans.
(c) It left the land the Americans lived on to the natives.
(d) It established a rudimentary government in Alaska.
2. What was used as food for the population?
3. Where did the family go?
(a) Over to the beach area.
(b) Across the bridge to Alaska.
(c) Out to sea.
(d) Up into the mountains.
4. What was the investigation team studying?
(a) The functionality of the new equipment.
(b) The relationships between workers and management.
(c) The effects of the cannery on the salmon population in other places.
(d) The effects of the cannery and pollution
5. Where did Tom move after Christmas?
(c) Pleiades Glacier
Short Answer Questions
1. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
2. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
3. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
4. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
5. How many Ice Ages were there?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)