|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(c) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
2. How many days did it take to build their ship?
3. Varnak's people became known as _________.
4. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
(c) Native Alaskans.
5. How did the remaining islanders survive?
(a) By eating berries.
(b) By hunting for whales.
(c) By planting gardens.
(d) By hunting for mammoth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
4. How did animals come to Alaska?
5. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)