|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
2. How large was Beringia?
(a) 600 miles wide.
(b) 6000 miles wide.
(c) 100 miles wide.
(d) 2 miles wide.
3. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
(d) Old One.
4. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
5. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(b) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
(c) A hilly terrain.
(d) A few sparse areas of growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the mastadon settle?
2. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
3. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
4. Where did a land bridge form?
5. Where did Oogruk and his family settle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)