|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
2. The protuberance would eventually become __________.
3. How many Ice Ages were there?
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) A Mountain.
(b) The Mammoth.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A large river.
5. Where was there a protuberance?
(a) In the southeast corner of what was to become Asia.
(b) In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
(c) In the southeast corner of what was to become South America.
(d) In the northwest corner of what was to become Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the mastodon?
2. Where did the Eskimos originate?
3. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
4. Where did they decide to build ships?
5. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)