|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What formed over time?
(a) Ice and snow.
(b) More islands.
(c) More land bridges.
2. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(a) Forces of gravity.
(d) Large boats.
3. What eventually happened to the land bridge?
(a) It shifted to become a new continent.
(b) It disappeared, covered by water.
(c) It separated and became an island.
(d) It expanded.
4. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Which natural force did not contribute to the formation of Alaska?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did they decide to build ships?
2. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
3. What did the sun do in the winter?
4. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
5. Varnak's people became known as _________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)