|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
(a) North America and Europe.
(b) Australia and North America.
(c) Asia and Europe.
(d) North America and Asia.
2. How did the remaining islanders survive?
(a) By eating berries.
(b) By hunting for mammoth.
(c) By planting gardens.
(d) By hunting for whales.
3. What was the mastodon?
(a) A reptile.
(b) An animal similar to an elephant.
(c) A tall ship.
(d) A type of hill.
4. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(a) Forces of gravity.
(b) Large boats.
5. What did the Eskimos hunt?
(a) Whales and other sea animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Rudenko?
2. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
3. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
4. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
5. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)