|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To escape from the Tsar.
(b) To build a ship.
(c) To assassinate someone .
(d) To hunt.
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. What formed over time?
(a) More land bridges.
(b) Ice and snow.
(d) More islands.
4. Where did the Eskimos originate?
5. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six months.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
2. What is a peninsula?
3. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
4. Varnak's people became known as _________.
5. What was the mastodon?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)