|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
(a) Marina Zhdanko.
(b) Aleksandr Baranov.
(c) Yermak Rudenko.
2. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
3. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(b) To emigrate.
(c) To carry cargo for merchants.
(d) To hunt for whales.
4. Where did they decide to build ships?
5. Where was there a protuberance?
(a) In the southeast corner of what was to become South America.
(b) In the northwest corner of what was to become Africa.
(c) In the northwest corner of what was to become North America.
(d) In the southeast corner of what was to become Asia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high were summer temperatures?
2. What was the mastodon?
3. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
4. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
5. Where did Varnak originate?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)