|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did animals come to Alaska?
(a) They swam to Alaska.
(b) Migration when the continents were connected.
(d) People imported them.
2. What is a peninsula?
(a) A crater near the water.
(b) An island very close to a large land mass.
(c) A piece of land that is connected to the mainland by an isthmus.
(d) A pathway through the mountains.
3. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
(a) Asia and Europe.
(b) North America and Asia.
(c) North America and Europe.
(d) Australia and North America.
4. How did the little ones learn about their family's move?
(a) From Ancient One.
(b) Their dad.
(c) From books.
(d) They remembered.
5. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
(a) She was always drawn to Christianity.
(b) She liked to pray.
(c) Vasili Voronov persuaded her to.
(d) To absolve herself of her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
2. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
3. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
4. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
5. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)