|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To carry cargo for merchants.
(b) To emigrate.
(c) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(d) To hunt for whales.
2. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
(a) All the women who were mothers.
(b) All males over the age of two.
(c) All the men who were fathers.
(d) All females over the age of two.
4. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To assassinate someone .
(b) To escape from the Tsar.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To build a ship.
5. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
(b) Aleksandr Baranov.
(c) Yermak Rudenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sun do in the winter?
2. Where was there a protuberance?
3. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
4. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
5. Varnak's descendants who traveled south to Arizona and became Navajo Indians were known as _________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)