|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What formed over time?
(a) Ice and snow.
(c) More islands.
(d) More land bridges.
2. How did the remaining islanders survive?
(a) By hunting for mammoth.
(b) By eating berries.
(c) By hunting for whales.
(d) By planting gardens.
3. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To carry cargo for merchants.
(b) To hunt for whales.
(c) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(d) To emigrate.
4. What animal did they hunt for food and other purposes when they reached their destination?
5. What killed Rudenko?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A volcano eruption.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
2. When the barriers were removed, animals emigrated between _________.
3. Where did the mastadon settle?
4. How large was Beringia?
5. How did animals come to Alaska?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)