|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was there an ice cap at the North Pole?
(b) Only in the summer months.
(c) Only in the winter months.
2. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
(b) Cats such as lions and tigers.
3. Who took the people from the island?
(a) Russian tradesmen.
(b) Siberian hunters.
(c) Siberian tradesmen.
(d) Russian hunters.
4. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
5. Why did Cidaq become a Christian?
(a) She liked to pray.
(b) She was always drawn to Christianity.
(c) To absolve herself of her past.
(d) Vasili Voronov persuaded her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
2. Where did Varnak originate?
3. As the book opened, the author addressed land formation from how many years ago?
4. What was the mastodon?
5. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)