|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
2. What happened to the shaman who tried to help Cidaq?
(b) He was sent to prison.
(c) Baranov beat him.
(d) Rudenko killed him.
3. The landmass appeared to have what type of terrain?
(a) A hilly terrain.
(b) No mountains, trees or other growth.
(c) Lush mountains, trees, and other growth emerge.
(d) A few sparse areas of growth.
4. The Pacific Plate collided with the continental plate resulting in the formation of _____________.
(a) A new land bridge.
(b) Flat terrain.
(d) Mountains and lakes.
5. How high were summer temperatures?
(a) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
2. What did the sun do in the winter?
3. How long did it take the family to reach their destination?
4. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
5. Where did Varnak originate?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)