|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 683-737.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the greatest problems in the miners' camps?
(d) Work ethic.
2. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
(a) To sabotage them.
(b) The monitor trading transactions.
(c) To help load and unload.
(d) To navigate them.
3. Why did the warships withdraw?
(a) They learned about the significant number of planes.
(b) The weather was too cold.
(c) They saw all the soldiers.
(d) They were running low on food and fuel.
4. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
(c) Cats such as lions and tigers.
5. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
(a) All the men who were fathers.
(b) All the women who were mothers.
(c) All females over the age of two.
(d) All males over the age of two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Varnak's people wandered for how many years?
2. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
3. Who came to Alaska as a result of the Alaskan Code?
4. Where did miners get supplies?
5. What was Big Ears' new name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)