|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men find in Nome?
2. What was Judge Grant like?
(a) He was corrupt.
(b) He demanded that everyone follow every aspect of the law.
(c) He cared about people.
(d) He was honest.
3. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
(a) Aleksandr Baranov.
(d) Yermak Rudenko.
4. Where did the Americans in the settlement go for help?
5. What job did Mrs. Caldwell have?
(a) Preacher's wife.
(d) Milk maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Tlingits respond when they saw the help arrive?
2. What happened to the shaman who tried to help Cidaq?
3. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
4. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
5. Who were taken from Lapak in 1789?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)