|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed Rudenko?
(a) A volcano eruption.
(b) A knife.
(c) A tsunami.
(d) A heart attack.
2. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To build a ship.
(c) To assassinate someone .
(d) To escape from the Tsar.
3. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
(a) A synagogue.
(b) A house.
(c) An onion dome church.
(d) A boat.
4. What did the Indians think of the Americans in the settlement on Sitka?
(a) They made plans to attack them.
(b) They were afraid of them.
(c) They wanted to befriend them.
(d) They wanted to protect them.
5. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
2. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
3. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
4. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
5. What was Judge Grant like?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)