|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the greatest problems in the miners' camps?
(b) Work ethic.
2. How large was Beringia?
(a) 100 miles wide.
(b) 6000 miles wide.
(c) 2 miles wide.
(d) 600 miles wide.
3. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
4. Where did Missy work?
(a) In the restaurant.
(b) In Tom Venn's store.
(c) In the hospital tent.
(d) In the school.
5. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
(a) To emigrate.
(b) To carry cargo for merchants.
(c) To find out if there was a land bridge.
(d) To hunt for whales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alaska was joined to what land mass during the Ice Age?
2. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
3. Russian prisoners on the ship were taken to _________.
4. What was the mastodon?
5. What did the men find in Nome?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)