|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
(a) The Eskimos.
(b) The Tlingit Indians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) Army troops.
2. Who took the people from the island?
(a) Russian tradesmen.
(b) Russian hunters.
(c) Siberian hunters.
(d) Siberian tradesmen.
3. What was used as food for the population?
4. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
(a) He was self appointed.
(b) Catherine the Great.
(c) Tsar Peter Romanov.
(d) Trofin Bhdanko.
5. When was the Alaskan Code enacted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
2. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
3. What killed Rudenko?
4. How did animals come to Alaska?
5. What was happening to the fur trade?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)