|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Organic Act do?
(a) It left the land the natives lived on to the Americans.
(b) It demanded that everyone plant gardens.
(c) It established a rudimentary government in Alaska.
(d) It left the land the Americans lived on to the natives.
2. Where did Klope go after two years in Alaska?
3. What were Jackson and Healy trying to prevent?
(a) The provision of rum to the natives.
(b) Friendship between the Americans and the natives.
(d) A structured government.
4. What formed over time?
(a) More islands.
(b) Ice and snow.
(c) More land bridges.
5. What killed Rudenko?
(a) A knife.
(b) A volcano eruption.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A tsunami.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the sailing trip?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. Where did miners get supplies?
4. What was Big Ears' new name?
5. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)