|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To build a ship.
(b) To hunt.
(c) To escape from the Tsar.
(d) To assassinate someone .
2. What did Baranov want to build for Voronov?
(a) A house.
(b) A boat.
(c) An onion dome church.
(d) A synagogue.
3. How did the remaining islanders survive?
(a) By eating berries.
(b) By hunting for mammoth.
(c) By hunting for whales.
(d) By planting gardens.
4. How did the Tlingits respond when they saw the help arrive?
(a) They persuaded the Americans that they never meant to cause harm.
(b) They fought.
(c) They stole the food.
(d) They left the area.
5. How large was Beringia?
(a) 6000 miles wide.
(b) 600 miles wide.
(c) 2 miles wide.
(d) 100 miles wide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the mastadon settle?
2. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
3. What did the men find in Nome?
4. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
5. What formed over time?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)