|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) Catherine the Great.
(b) An Aleut.
(c) Tsar Peter.
(d) The governor.
2. How large was Beringia?
(a) 6000 miles wide.
(b) 600 miles wide.
(c) 100 miles wide.
(d) 2 miles wide.
3. When Captain Healy stopped his ship along the Alaskan coast, what did he find in the villages?
(a) Thriving businesses.
(b) Americans working with natives.
(c) Sick people.
(d) Mostly dead people.
4. Who was sold when the Tsar Ivan came to the island?
(b) Old One.
5. What frequently happened in the hospital tent?
(a) The patients received excellent care.
(b) Patients became more ill, not better.
(c) The men were robbed.
(d) Political debates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Rudenko?
2. What was Big Ears' new name?
3. How many Ice Ages were there?
4. What was Judge Grant like?
5. Where did Klope go after two years in Alaska?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)