|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
2. What was Judge Grant like?
(a) He demanded that everyone follow every aspect of the law.
(b) He was corrupt.
(c) He cared about people.
(d) He was honest.
3. Who departed Alaska in 1877?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Tlingit Indians.
(c) Army troops.
(d) The Eskimos.
4. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
(a) The governor.
(b) Catherine the Great.
(c) An Aleut.
(d) Tsar Peter.
5. How many days did it take to build their ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commissioned Vitus Bering as captain?
2. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
3. What did Matt Murphy bring to Fort Yukon?
4. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
5. Who was the company's representative to the Aleutian Islands?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)