|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(b) Large boats.
(d) Forces of gravity.
2. What was Judge Grant like?
(a) He was honest.
(b) He cared about people.
(c) He was corrupt.
(d) He demanded that everyone follow every aspect of the law.
3. Where did Missy work?
(a) In the restaurant.
(b) In the hospital tent.
(c) In the school.
(d) In Tom Venn's store.
4. Where did they decide to build ships?
5. What happened to Custom House revenues at Sitka after the Americans took control of Alaska?
(a) They stayed the same.
(b) They increased dramatically.
(c) They steadily increased.
(d) The dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did it take to build their ship?
2. What happened to the shaman who tried to help Cidaq?
3. What was used as food for the population?
4. Whom did Zhdanko exchange gifts with when he landed on the island?
5. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)