|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the large bodies of ice move?
(a) Forces of gravity.
(d) Large boats.
2. The mastadon evolved to become _________.
(a) A large river.
(b) A Mountain.
(c) The Mammoth.
(d) An alligator.
3. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
4. What strengthened the relationship between Rudenko and Baranov?
(a) Time in prayer.
(b) Sailing together.
(c) Working together.
(d) Polar bear hunting.
5. How did the Tlingits respond when they saw the help arrive?
(a) They stole the food.
(b) They persuaded the Americans that they never meant to cause harm.
(c) They left the area.
(d) They fought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tsar Peter Romanov want Trofin Zhdanko?
2. What were the mastadons' chief enemy?
3. What were Jackson and Healy trying to prevent?
4. Who took the people from the island?
5. Who made the purchase from Tsar Ivan?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)