|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did others think of the Venns?
(a) They were friendly but slow.
(b) They were hard workers.
(c) They were arrogent.
(d) They were lazy.
2. What transportation did Sanquq use?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A horse.
(d) A sled.
3. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To build a ship.
(c) To assassinate someone .
(d) To escape from the Tsar.
4. What happened to many of the men during the walk in the Yukon?
(a) They turned against each other and split.
(b) They became ill.
(c) They became very close friends.
(d) They died.
5. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shaffer say they had to build?
2. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
3. Where did Tom and his mother live at Lake Bennett?
4. What did George Washington Carmack find in the Yukon in 1896?
5. Where was Carmack's field located?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)