|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Venn's use for transportation to Venn's Lode?
(a) A horse.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A plane.
2. What did Tom think of Marvin Hoxey?
(a) He thought he made solid decisions.
(b) He hated him.
(c) He felt he was sneaky.
(d) He admired the man's work ethic.
3. What happened Ben, the father?
(a) He died from cholera.
(b) He was killed in a mining accident.
(c) He was killed in a sledding accident.
(d) He became a successful business man.
4. What did Tom and his mother do in Dawson City?
(a) They opened a boarding house.
(b) They hunted for gold.
(c) They opened a tent restaurant.
(d) They sold furs.
5. Why was Malcolm Venn on board?
(a) To catch the person committing sabotage.
(b) To monitor trading transactions.
(c) To assist Tammy Ting.
(d) To assist Oliver Rowntree.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
2. Where did Tom and his mother live at Lake Bennett?
3. What did they make together before going to Dawson City?
4. What did Tom do after his mother moved in with John Klope?
5. What did George Washington Carmack find in the Yukon in 1896?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)