|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To assassinate someone .
(b) To build a ship.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To escape from the Tsar.
2. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
3. What is cabotage?
(a) When a ship delivered too much cargo at a port.
(b) When a ship lacked a good supply of vegetables.
(c) When a ship had too many vegetables so they rotted.
(d) When a ship that delivered to a port could not take on cargo and passengers.
4. What did George Washington Carmack find in the Yukon in 1896?
5. Where did they decide to build ships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
2. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
3. What brought 295 Minnesotans to Matanuska in 1935?
4. Why was Malcolm Venn on board?
5. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)