|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business did Zhdanko work in?
(d) Fur trading.
2. What did the lobbyist favor?
(a) Pro-American legislation.
(b) Native legislation.
(c) International rulings.
(d) Deferment to the senior managers.
3. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Six years.
4. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
(a) Fewer products for trade.
(b) Higher shipping costs for users.
(c) Lower shipping costs for users.
(d) More products for trade.
5. Why was Malcolm Venn on board?
(a) To assist Tammy Ting.
(b) To catch the person committing sabotage.
(c) To assist Oliver Rowntree.
(d) To monitor trading transactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Venn's use for transportation to Venn's Lode?
2. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
3. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
4. What did LeRoy buy with the money Matt Murphy left him?
5. Where did they decide to build ships?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)