|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tom and his mother live at Lake Bennett?
(a) In a tent city.
(b) In a castle.
(c) In a boarding house.
(d) In a cabin.
2. Why did Trofin got to Okhotsk?
(a) To escape from the Tsar.
(b) To assassinate someone .
(c) To hunt.
(d) To build a ship.
3. Where did Trofin Zhdanko live?
4. What is cabotage?
(a) When a ship had too many vegetables so they rotted.
(b) When a ship delivered too much cargo at a port.
(c) When a ship that delivered to a port could not take on cargo and passengers.
(d) When a ship lacked a good supply of vegetables.
5. What did others think of the Venns?
(a) They were hard workers.
(b) They were arrogent.
(c) They were lazy.
(d) They were friendly but slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Zhdanko kill?
2. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
3. By 1919, what happened to Ross and Raglan?
4. Where was Carmack's field located?
5. What transportation did Sanquq use?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)