|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 629 - 683.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to their business?
(a) They ran out of supplies.
(b) It was very successful.
(c) No-one wanted to work with them.
(d) It was destroyed in a fire.
2. Why did Oliver Rowntree go on Ross and Raglan ships?
(a) To help load and unload.
(b) To sabotage them.
(c) The monitor trading transactions.
(d) To navigate them.
3. What was a result of the Jones Act of 1920?
(a) Fewer products for trade.
(b) Higher shipping costs for users.
(c) Lower shipping costs for users.
(d) More products for trade.
4. Trofkins team came from all the countries listed except for __________.
5. What did LeRoy buy with the money Matt Murphy left him?
(a) A store.
(b) A ship.
(c) An old Cessna airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to get to Okhotsk?
2. Where did they decide to build ships?
3. What did Shaffer say they had to build?
4. What did they make together before going to Dawson City?
5. What happened to many of the men during the walk in the Yukon?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)